Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to all the DC CW shows next week but Arrow the most.

AR602b_0185b.jpg

AR602b_0117b.jpg

Oh my damn!!! :wow:

[YT]3ydsr1dFC8g[/YT]

Awesome sizzle reel.

Now that was a good trailer! Black Siren is serving me my life!

well big spoiler has come out in set pics
Olicity gets married as many expected in double wedding with westallen

well big spoiler has come out in set pics
Olicity gets married as many expected in double wedding with westallen

243qblt.jpg

So The Flash spoils 2 characters who lived lol. They go all of summer pulling this stupid "we got a secret and aren't telling you" thing only to have their sister show spoil half of it 2 days before the premiere lol.

Last edited:
Colin was spotted in Vancouver allegedly for the crossover.

Colin was spotted in Vancouver allegedly for the crossover.

What if he is Earth-X Prometheus? We heard Prometheus will appear but won't be Chase, and this would validate all those guesses last year that "Prometheus is Tommy!" No doubt MG and others heard all that speculation; this could be them seizing the opportunity to make that speculation true...from a certain point of view.

That's what I am thinking, especially since Prometheus X would spend majority of his time suited up.

What if he is Earth-X Prometheus? We heard Prometheus will appear but won't be Chase, and this would validate all those guesses last year that "Prometheus is Tommy!" No doubt MG and others heard all that speculation; this could be them seizing the opportunity to make that speculation true...from a certain point of view.

That would be so cool!!

That's what I am thinking, especially since Prometheus X would spend majority of his time suited up.

Exactly.

And it gives them an avenue to use "Evil Tommy" without reviving him and ruining his heroic sacrifice.

Trailer looks sick. Siren, Slade, the Vigilante, can't wait for more awesome.

crossover-prometheusx-14-2.jpg

So the only difference in the EX outfit is red trimming?

Don't know why they didnt just use an older costume and make changes.

I tell you, one thing that is consistently great in this show is the music. I'm listening to the season 5 soundtrack and boy Blake Neely just freaking nails the music on this show one of the best working orchestrators in the biz right now, imo.

I tell you, one thing that is consistently great in this show is the music. I'm listening to the season 5 soundtrack and boy Blake Neely just freaking nails the music on this show one of the best working orchestrators in the biz right now, imo.

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"