Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, I feel bad for Ray's character as well because he essentially became more of a gimmick that was neutered by Olicity and Felicity. The fact that they had Felicity don't the armor and save Oliver along with how much he relied on her to create the suit was a joke.

This I agree with.

I was referring only to Batman Begins before. While Oliver killed someone when he was being trained by Ra's, he was under the influence of something Ra's had given him and it made him forget who he was temporarily.

I was referring only to Batman Begins before. While Oliver killed someone when he was being trained by Ra's, he was under the influence of something Ra's had given him and it made him forget who he was temporarily.
Um no ... it was a complete fake out where Oliver was pretending to be under control.

New TA
15032766_1203366079748657_6553734231360295752_n.jpg

So...Wild Dog and Vigilante, or naw?

I wish Oliver would have found a way to keep the LOA believing he was on their side without killing the man, but I guess that would have been very difficult. I guess there was no way he could have saved him without going against them, unlike how he managed to save his friends from death against the LOA.

This season's been great so far. I think part of that reason is because there's no main romance plot for our boy. It's all a journey about him becoming a mentor to the new kids.

And just putting this out there, because I'm sure it's being talked about somewhere, but, I hope this doesn't happen, if the show starts shipping Thea and Quentin, I'm out.

And just putting this out there, because I'm sure it's being talked about somewhere, but, I hope this doesn't happen, if the show starts shipping Thea and Quentin, I'm out.

Eww. Just ewwww.

It will be great to have Laurel back, even if it is short. Although the season has been good so far, she has been missed IMO.

It will be great to have Laurel back, even if it is short. Although the season has been good so far, she has been missed IMO.
It's not Laurel, so she's not back. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

It's not the character. So she's not back. That's all. I'm sorry for bothering you with that.

So they arent going to call her laurel? Or have her act at all like she did before? It is the character whether you like it or not

She is returning. There is a dream sequence episode where Oliver dreams about another reality where he's marrying Laurel. But Cassidy is scheduled to return as a regular across Arrow, Flash and Legends. Sadly, it may not be as Earth-1 Laurel, but an alternate Laurel, including Black Siren.

I'm not the first nor will I be the last to say that the Arrow-team bunged it up when they killed off Laurel, but there are always other possibilities in TV!

She is returning. There is a dream sequence episode where Oliver dreams about another reality where he's marrying Laurel. But Cassidy is scheduled to return as a regular across Arrow, Flash and Legends. Sadly, it may not be as Earth-1 Laurel, but an alternate Laurel, including Black Siren.

I'm not the first nor will I be the last to say that the Arrow-team bunged it up when they killed off Laurel, but there are always other possibilities in TV!

If her appearances go over well with the audience, they may bring her back full time IMO. It would be in their best interest to do so.

Guggenheim back to pandering to shippers by private messaging a shipper on twitter. Second half of this season is not looking good.
JKfdkph.jpg

So they arent going to call her laurel? Or have her act at all like she did before? It is the character whether you like it or not
I can act and call myself Laurel, but I'm not. And no, I don't think they'll have her act like the character, which considering she's marrying Oliver, is seeming like a safe bet. But even if she is, she's still a figment of Oliver's imagination and that makes her not the character.

Laurel loved Oliver, both before and after the island. Her being romantically involved with him is not out of character for her.

Anyone ever read the HAPPYEVERAFTER "Arrow" reviews with Allison Brennan and Lavinia Kent?
I find them to be a FUN read.

http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com/

Been really enjoying season 5. Loved all the additions especially Ragman and Vigilante.

Laurel loved Oliver, both before and after the island. Her being romantically involved with him is not out of character for her.
I said at the end that that was basically irrelevant either way. But I see no reason to actually believe that she actually would. But even if she would in Oliver's misogynist fantasy land, it doesn't make it the character. It makes me wonder what the writers think a love letter is if this is what they call one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"