Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Woah...someone clue me in on how Laurel Lance is back-to-basics

One interesting thing to come of the Comic-Con news is that, among the returning villains, Michael Jai White will be back as Bronze Tiger.

So I guess that death in the tie-in comics is now non-canon. Not that it makes a big deal since I can't imagine as many people read said comic compared to the show.

Another fake Green Arrow? How many ****ing times can they use that as a plot?

Two words: Earth Two.

I am really hoping they dont have her acting as ADA though. Siren shouldn't be able to pass off that well and Laurel was a known vigilante which should make it impossible.

The trailer looked fantastic, I hope the season delivers on what is being sold here. And I REALLY hope theystick with this storyline of Oliver being in prison for a good while. I don't wanna see him out and everything back to normal by episode 3. This new bold direction they've gone in is ripe with story potential and I think Ollie in prison should at least be a 6-7 episode arc.

[YT]mlj4dXPGnAE[/YT]
Looks badass! It'll be interesting to see how long the Ollie in prison arc lasts, it has a lot of potential and it creates an interesting new arc for Dinah by the look of things. My guess for the new Arrow is Nyssa.

Two words: Earth Two.

I am really hoping they dont have her acting as ADA though. Siren shouldn't be able to pass off that well and Laurel was a known vigilante which should make it impossible.

Is she doing it for Quentin? Did she have a change of heart?

Another fake Green Arrow? How many ****ing times can they use that as a plot?

But who is he? I feel like butterflies in my belly for that. I have a weird feeling that in legends episode they went in future where there was another guy serving as arrow and oliver queen was old. Is it going to be him? Or may be roy harper?

Quentin took a bullet for her and turned her into good laura lance but I am still not trusting her. I still have doubt that she is playing :csad:

Is she doing it for Quentin? Did she have a change of heart?

Yes and half yes. She is trying to be a better person but still has that Siren in her that will come out at times.

The trailer looked fantastic, I hope the season delivers on what is being sold here. And I REALLY hope theystick with this storyline of Oliver being in prison for a good while. I don't wanna see him out and everything back to normal by episode 3. This new bold direction they've gone in is ripe with story potential and I think Ollie in prison should at least be a 6-7 episode arc.
From what I've read around the internet, Ollie will be in prison until (at least) the Gotham/Batwoman crossover event.

But who is he? I feel like butterflies in my belly for that. I have a weird feeling that in legends episode they went in future where there was another guy serving as arrow and oliver queen was old. Is it going to be him? Or may be roy harper?
I'm pretty sure this has been confirmed somewhere; we know Roy is back on the show, and the figure of the hood we've seen is too small to be Diggle.

From what I've read around the internet, Ollie will be in prison until (at least) the Gotham/Batwoman crossover event.
Count me in if that happens. Will wait a couple months to binge watch the rest of this season.

I would die if Brick got out of prison and found Black Siren thinking she was Laurel and try to kill her. He'd be in for a big surprise.

I don't think that's Roy, as whoever's under the hood can be seen brutally attacking and murdering or severely injuring the criminals. Could be wrong, though.

When it's all said and done; what's the legacy of Arrow gonna be?

The first tv leap into Nolan territory, bottling that trilogy into 3 seasons, something something 4th season (unanimous hatred),
seguing to Batfleck (return to form)...someone else fill me in for s6

The legacy would be that a B or C list character can have a successful solo show as seen with Black Lightning. Another one would be launching the "Arrowverse" and without the success of Arrow, I doubt we would not have gotten the likes of Legends of Tomorrow or The Flash. I think its first two seasons will be remembered fondly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"