Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
o36e.jpg

It doesn't give me much confidence that he'll be called Green Arrow any time soon,when his costume looks less green than last season.

Not necessarily. It's like it's been said before, there was a different Arrow at the beginning of the series, there were two Merlyns to potentially become Oliver's nemesis, two different guys wearing the Deathstroke mask... another Canary implies nothing about Cassidy's future on this show.

It's a storyline change at least. Could just mean they have new writers

US, I have no idea about worldwide. Maybe check Amazon for your country?

23rd of September... Six days after the US, according to Play.com

Well,I for one,am hoping Cassidy doesn't go anywhere.I'm going to reserve judgement on this "first" BC until I see it,but I hope Katie becomes the BC eventually.

There's been some info coming out about Katie Cassidy over the last couple months anyway. Common consensus seems to be she's a real piece of work, and won't be in the show much longer. That's why they've bought in Black Canary as a different person, and that's why Felicity is being bought forward more. They'll get rid of Laurel soon enough. Whether she goes away and comes back recasted, or just gets killed off, who knows.

If you follow any of them on twitter you'll see that Stephen Amell, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, and Colton Haynes all get on really well and hang out together, but you never hear or see anything of them with Katie Cassidy.

It's a shame, because Laurel (Dinah...) could be a cool character, but an actress (who let's be honest isn't that great) with ego issues has kinda screwed it up.

Thank you this is what i been saying all along, This was a bad decision from day one, now they are reaping the results of that. Saw it coming a mile away, no surprises at her obvious demotion (potential firing?)it was written on the wall and the stars. Just what happens when you cast horribly, without thinking of the aptitude and character of the person. This girl has got some serious issues, she has nothing to do with her co stars and they want nothing to do with her, that's not good for chemistry and building a strong ensemble cast. The showrunners act like she doesnt exist too and seem to push her out to minimise her presence as possible. All these people cant be wrong nor be the ones with the problem, there is obviously be some animosity between her and the cast/crew. No conspiracy against Ms cassidy I swear but the mounting proof is just too hard to ignore. All you saying its just rumours come on, how much proof do you need.

its such a shame the ones are getting screwed is the character and the fans of Dinah laurel lance all because the casting people did their job horribly and did not take the casting of her seriously at all as they did others. To late to save her now I guess.

Last edited:
All you saying its just rumours come on, how much proof do you need.

You have no proof. However I have something called logic. You should try it sometime. Logically if they wanted to get rid of KC they would have done so in the S1 finale. Case closed.

Unless the issues became too much after they decided to knock of tommy... And taking two main characters out in one go would have been too much IMHO...

Or issues have arisen since they finished filming Season one?

There are a lot of logical options that point to just about anything we want right now.

Yes, this smells like grade-A BS to me. I've heard nothing credible to suggest that KC is an issue or is going anywhere. The fact that Sara is some kind of proto-BC makes in MORE likely that her role will increase in future seasons.

If they're bringing in the likes of the Flash and Amanda Waller into the series, and possibly hinting at the existence of Ra's Al Ghul, I wonder if they'll later try to do the same with the likes of Superman and Batman, who are arguably the two biggest heroes of the DC Universe.

If they're bringing in the likes of the Flash and Amanda Waller into the series, and possibly hinting at the existence of Ra's Al Ghul, I wonder if they'll later try to do the same with the likes of Superman and Batman, who are arguably the two biggest heroes of the DC Universe.
That would probably depend on whether or not WB still had that idiot Bat-embargo in effect. They wouldn't even let any of Batman's supporting characters appear in JLU for goodness sake (the double date episode was originally supposed to feature Nightwing and Batgirl, not Huntress and Question and Riddler, Scarecrow and others were supposed to be members of the LOD).

It would make sense for them to connect the DC TV universe with the movie universe.Then you don't have to make a large investment on origin stories for members of the justice league like Arrow or Flash. You could for example treat the JL movies like some kind of season finale or one of those global events in comics.

It would make sense for them to connect the DC TV universe with the movie universe.Then you don't have to make a large investment on origin stories for members of the justice league like Arrow or Flash. You could for example treat the JL movies like some kind of season finale or one of those global events in comics.

There are already two DC movie universes. Nolan's and NuDCM. I think it's best to keep the tv universe in an alternate reality.

This is the escalation season. Everyone was using guns and arrows in the first season. Now let's see my technology and Arrow's response. In season 3, I think "A Superman" has risen should come into play and superpowers. Make Superman more like Morrison's Action Comics guy in a shirt going after drug dealers and slum lords. Not Smallville's Blur.

It would make sense for them to connect the DC TV universe with the movie universe.

There is no sense for two different creative teams to be forcefully burdened by each others' stories. Arrow should let it be it's own identity and the same for DC Movie verse.

There is no sense for two different creative teams to be forcefully burdened by each others' stories. Arrow should let it be it's own identity and the same for DC Movie verse.

Agreed

Eh, I wouldn't be against it, if that's the way they go.

I prefer the movie and tv franchises to exist in different universes.

I prefer the movie and tv franchises to exist in different universes.

It doesn't matter what you prefer, it matters what makes money. How many people will go see Stephen Amell fight alongisde Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill?

Spoiler: Almost all.

Why the heck shouldn't the tv franchise meet up with the film franchise?You'll have the "big guns" already established on the big screen,while some of the lesser known gather a following on TV. Win-Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"