The Dark Knight Rises Batman´s New Vehicle In TDKR III

i see it working something like this

flying-car-adventures-in-summer3.jpg

better to have your feelings hurt then your butt hurt.
from what I heard.

Im curious to hear how it sounds and is it its own seperate entity or does it transform from the Tumbler?

Last edited:
I'm gna love how this thing gets introduced. I assume he's used this "Bat" already in the last 8 years since I doubt he goes to Fox and asks him for a new vehicle with flight capabilites and already knows how to use it on take off.

I'm gna love how this thing gets introduced. I assume he's used this "Bat" already in the last 8 years since I doubt he goes to Fox and asks him for a new vehicle with flight capabilites and already knows how to use it on take off.

Yeah, if my memory is correct The Bat is used to the escape the sequence where Batman is chased by the hordes of police cars. The police will first see the vehicle as an enemy flying away, and later as an ally flying towards them.

The unveiling of a new batman vehicle is always a wonder! And the Bat looks like its gna be another aww dang moment!

I might like it better than the tumbler. I definitely like it better than the 'pod. I hope there's a new, secret, wheeled Batmobile that's not the tumbler since Bane totally oversaturated it. :csad:

Yea I agree, i keep watching the trailer just for that 1 sec clip of it chasing the camo tumblers... We're getting another cool chase scene!

So this pretty much confirms that The Bat has Rotor blades in the back part... I don't like it but meh, it will look awesome anyway.

I was going to post the same thing about it having blades.
Also, I personally don't think this action figure doesn't really do the actual version of it justice.

Also, I personally don't think this action figure doesn't really do the actual version of it justice.

Definitely not!
But I wonder if there's something to that hatch thing he's popping out of.

Three Bats?

u9WWd.jpg

Left, Bat #1 covered by a tarp (shape of a Bat). Center, Bat #2 with militar painting still (Does it come in black? :brucebat:). Right, Bat #3 with door opened and also showing right engine housing and gun.

6DZoN.jpg

So thanks to Miranda Bane steals three tumblers and the HEMTT but not a single Bat? :huh:

Maybe the Bats were not working when Bane visited Lucius?

xrux7.jpg

AHEwP.jpg

Thanks to Tony Fritze, additional details about The Bat from The Secret Files:
The Bat: This is a mobile flying vehicle capable of handling tight maneuvers around and between Gotham's buildings and skyscrapers. Dual propellers on the underside of the aircraft create a vortex that lifts the vehicle straight up into the air. These spinning blades are so powerful that they can knock down bystanders. The Bat's autopilot feature allows it to hover quietly, enabling Batman to stay hidden in the city's toughest neighborhoods.

Side panel rocket launchers can break through solid rock or metal. Mounted floodlights on either side used to illuminate dark areas, two-person cockpit, anchored machine guns, EMP rifle guidence mounted.

Last edited:
The title of this thread is misleading, lol.

It sounds like..."Batman's New Vehicle in The Dark Knight Rises III"

It's like the movie itself is called The Dark Knight Rises 3.

That thing Lucius shows to Bruce can't be the Bat. It's much too small. Got to be a mock up/prototype. Perhaps the Bat is housed elsewhere, this is how whomever misses it when getting the tumblers.

That thing Lucius shows to Bruce can't be the Bat. It's much too small. Got to be a mock up/prototype. Perhaps the Bat is housed elsewhere, this is how whomever misses it when getting the tumblers.

This actually goes in with my other reply...

Three Bats?

u9WWd.jpg

Left, Bat #1 covered by a tarp (shape of a Bat). Center, Bat #2 with militar painting still (Does it come in black? :brucebat:). Right, Bat #3 with door opened and also showing right engine housing and gun.

6DZoN.jpg

So thanks to Miranda Bane steals three tumblers and the HEMTT but not a single Bat? :huh:

I think those are just extra parts on that one single Bat. As The_Raganork said, what we see in the center of the picture looks too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"