BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought about the Batmobile being teased before the costume but it makes sense.

it perfectly encapsulates the marketing on this movie so far...everyone is so focussed on one thing and the filmmakers give us something else.

@BatFan1979 here:

10245562_460754514070584_5211686918413935453_n.jpg

0018.jpg

Say what you want, haters: THIS IS THE RIGHT CASTING.

Affleck is so Bruce Wayne it's not even funny.

Looks like he is still skipping the leg days tho. No bat-ass in this flick. Not that it is required, but anyway.. :p

You guys should all thank me...the "its not happening" gif helped reverse the situation where you guys are now getting the Batmobile at least. :o

just kidding :funny:

The batmobile's wheels will be made of pies, right? :o

Wasn't the Tumbler shown on the website before we saw the suit?

Yes, I think I remember it that way.

Ironically, that gas pumping shot is the first recent picture I've seen that has actually gotten me palpably excited about Affleck. I don't know if it's the cut features, the look on his face or him wearing all black (and gray), but yeah! :up:

Will always :hrt: Bale though. I'll probably be that pesky guy still singing his praises even when Fleck-Mania is in full swing, so sorry in advance. :O

You're not alone. I'm fully backing Affleck for BvS but Bale did incredible, incredible things with the role as Batman/Wayne. No doubt.

You're not alone. I'm fully backing Affleck for BvS but Bale did incredible, incredible things with the role as Batman/Wayne. No doubt.

I agree. His interpretation was great as was Keaton's.

Now for a new one...from Ben Affleck. Sigh, still sounds so strange to me. We'll see.

I will always love Bale's Batman as well, but I'm pumped for batfleck! Bale's Batman existed in world without super powered beings. Batfleck will and I think Ben is going to knock it out of the park. He looks great in the recent pics as well

Bale will forever be my Batman no doubt, but I am most definitely excited for Ben in the role.

Before Bale came along I was (am still am) a massive Keaton fan. The thing is, they were separated by 13 years (and two other actors), so by the time 2005 rolled around, there had been plenty of time to make peace with Keaton being done and embrace something new. Even with the BvS delay, it's still only 4 years. So any resistance I may have to Affleck truly has nothing to do with him, cause I've always been a "Ben Affleck guy" tbh. It's more just the lingering feeling of attachment I have to the previous version and the fact that the quick recasting/reboot kind of throws salt in a fresh wound so to speak. I am obviously rooting for Ben though...I'm really curious to see what his Batman will be like. I expect good things.

I liked Bale. I have nothing against those who don't. Although I find it a bit dubious when people claim he's a terrible actor in general after amazing performances like The Fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"