BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to that site Michael J. Fox is a high school dropout.

Yeah, there are other celebs as well who dropped out. I looked through the whole list and also commented on Pitt :confused: I didn't say Affleck was the only college dropout ever.

Tired Ben.

CFFInLf.jpg
[/IMG]

That's Fleck after reading the **** on this forum for ten minutes.

Yeah, there are other celebs as well who dropped out. I looked through the whole list and also commented on Pitt :confused: I didn't say Affleck was the only college dropout ever.

Yeah, i gotcha, i just meant that it is possible to make a career without a college degree. I myself didnt study anymore after the 9th grade and i have a great job, um stay in school though kids, dont drop out of college or anything because i didnt go.

"But mom, Batfleck and bluerayer didnt have to go, why do i need to?"

lol

Yeah, i gotcha, i just meant that it is possible to make a career without a college degree. I myself didnt study anymore after the 9th grade and i have a great job, um stay in school though kids, dont drop out of college or anything because i didnt go.

"But mom, Batfleck and bluerayer didnt have to go, why do i need to?"

lol

Lol! :up:

He's tired (and weary) of all the doubters.

May 6th, 2016 can't get here quick enough!

I don't know why, but I think Brandon Routh has been on the forum before!

I still say he was fine as Superman, but Cavill is an upgrade (with no disrespect meant honestly)

Just responding to a post from the now closed previous thread:

I'm not stirring any pots. I just think that Affleck has yet to prove himself as an actor and that there's a chance his Batman won't be amazing. Fair to say, though, it could be amazing and I hope it is.

I would love it, if in this movie, we get a scene where Bruce Wayne kicks the crap out of some thugs out of costume. That would be neat and even better if he was in a suit and in a dark alley so they can't tell he's Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"