• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to that site Michael J. Fox is a high school dropout.

Yeah, there are other celebs as well who dropped out. I looked through the whole list and also commented on Pitt :confused: I didn't say Affleck was the only college dropout ever.

Tired Ben.

CFFInLf.jpg
[/IMG]

That's Fleck after reading the **** on this forum for ten minutes.

Yeah, there are other celebs as well who dropped out. I looked through the whole list and also commented on Pitt :confused: I didn't say Affleck was the only college dropout ever.

Yeah, i gotcha, i just meant that it is possible to make a career without a college degree. I myself didnt study anymore after the 9th grade and i have a great job, um stay in school though kids, dont drop out of college or anything because i didnt go.

"But mom, Batfleck and bluerayer didnt have to go, why do i need to?"

lol

Yeah, i gotcha, i just meant that it is possible to make a career without a college degree. I myself didnt study anymore after the 9th grade and i have a great job, um stay in school though kids, dont drop out of college or anything because i didnt go.

"But mom, Batfleck and bluerayer didnt have to go, why do i need to?"

lol

Lol! :up:

He's tired (and weary) of all the doubters.

May 6th, 2016 can't get here quick enough!

I don't know why, but I think Brandon Routh has been on the forum before!

I still say he was fine as Superman, but Cavill is an upgrade (with no disrespect meant honestly)

Just responding to a post from the now closed previous thread:

I'm not stirring any pots. I just think that Affleck has yet to prove himself as an actor and that there's a chance his Batman won't be amazing. Fair to say, though, it could be amazing and I hope it is.

I would love it, if in this movie, we get a scene where Bruce Wayne kicks the crap out of some thugs out of costume. That would be neat and even better if he was in a suit and in a dark alley so they can't tell he's Bruce Wayne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"