Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - - - Part 15

I'm losing tolerance for the sheer stupidity in various places on here.

Walking into a theatre I am baffled by people's disgusting eating habits. There's chewed popcorn sometimes all over the place that makes me question, do some people eat with their mouths open, cram way too much into their mouths at once, or try to throw it into their mouths? It's... baffling and very disgusting/disturbing to me.

Yeah, that happens. I try to not mock them since they don't get the joke anyway.

Sometimes I get the impression I get on people's nerves here, this makes me consider taking a time off these message boards.

I confess I'm going to beat the **** out of someone if I hear that Me Before You trailer again. They have this male singer at the beginning who sounds horribly off pitch and I cannot stand it! :mad:

I confess that I didn't know who actually sang this song until last week when I had my phone listen and identify it.

[YT]HKLnmMacEB4[/YT]

Yeah, yeah. I'm still cooler than your father and Captain Planet combined!:cmad:

I confess I've seriously contemplated leaving the Hype on a permanent basis for one reason or another.

I confess that I didn't know who actually sang this song until last week when I had my phone listen and identify it.

[YT]HKLnmMacEB4[/YT]

Yeah, yeah. I'm still cooler than your father and Captain Planet combined!:cmad:

oh my goodness. i could've told you who sang it. you shouldve asked me

I've been seeing the Peter and Tony Stark scene way too much.... it's almost working like brainwashing now in getting me to go out into NYC at night and try to fight crime - for real (as a vigilante).

Don't go for it Kyle, unless you have a special ring, and lots of knowledge, and a good mind to not rush into situations, and....

What am I talking about? Just don't do it, if you go through with it you will only feel pain.

We've had various people insist that they have the training/equipment for being a vigilante and made plans to go for it. I can't remember the titles of the threads but they pop up every now and then. Basically, every response boils down to either go be a cop and help that way or good luck and we call dibs on your stuff when you get shot.

We've had various people insist that they have the training/equipment for being a vigilante and made plans to go for it. I can't remember the titles of the threads but they pop up every now and then. Basically, every response boils down to either go be a cop and help that way or good luck and we call dibs on your stuff when you get shot.

Oh... I was always getting the "I REALLY HOPE YOU FAIL" vibe.

I've been seeing the Peter and Tony Stark scene way too much.... it's almost working like brainwashing now in getting me to go out into NYC at night and try to fight crime - for real (as a vigilante).

Arrow-23 should be your vigilante name.

i can think of a worthy successor... he's in the lounge right now

I confess I've seriously contemplated leaving the Hype on a permanent basis for one reason or another.

i confess i would be disappointed if you did that. you're one of the good ones in community

I wouldn't actually. But I am someone who if I am in a surrounding during an incident where I can find some way to do something, I'd try it. Already acted as a vigilante of sorts in the past, someone came after my sister with a knife when I was 9 and I had to, and did, stop him. Tempted, but would never actively go out looking for it.

is that a vigilante though? or just doing the right thing at the right time?

I confess I would be a straight up supervillain if given any powers.

is that a vigilante though? or just doing the right thing at the right time?

Not really vigilante, but different from doing right thing at right time too because of how dark that moment was both in what happened and the level I had to descend to in order to stop him. It was the main thing that showed me what direction my fight or flight response goes in. It sorta/did give me a hero complex ever since that point in time because I saw what I could do. That if a situation now where I can act, I'd act similarly to save someone... When I heard what sounded like a gun shot at my old campus my first thought was to follow it and see how I can help stop him and get people to safety.

Last edited:
I confess I would be a straight up supervillain if given any powers.

Lilo, I can't think of many people who wouldn't be a supervillain if they got powers.

If you ever get powers let me know. I'm writing a book about a super villain consultant. I know my stuff. We'll take over Cuba or something.

i don't know if i could be a villain. i don't really take joy in making others suffer lol

there are times i'd fall in the shades of grey though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"