Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 8- Crisis on Earth X, Part 4"

Ok I haven’t watched Legends in a while. Are Atom’s blasts supposed to intentionally sound like Iron Man’s?

So...Snart's back? I thought Wentworth Miller was done with the Arrowverse after the crossover, unless I'm mistaken. Could be wrong, though.

Well, this was fun. The Legends crew don't really click with me outside of Sara and Mick, so this installment dragged in parts for me.

My biggest nitpick is that I wish Supergirl didn't have to be told to carry the exploding Overgirl to space. Seemed quite obvious, as she's been in this situation before and made the choice herself last time, and she was just far too passive in the 2nd half of this crossover for my liking - would've been nice to see her make one heroic move on her own. Oh well.

Last edited:
Next crossover should happen on Kara's Earth.
Legend's episode was mostly cleanup. Since Stein's death took half the episode, the ending fight felt a bit rushed. First two episodes of the crossover were the best imo.

It was fun....had a good time watching it.

Question, does this crossover end with a double
wedding featuring Olicity and West Allen?

Question, does this crossover end with a double
wedding featuring Olicity and West Allen?

Yes unfortunately. It was a nice Barry/Iris moment then Felicity changed her mind about marriage.

Last edited:
Yes unfortunately. It was a nice Barry/Iris moment then Felicity changed here mind about marriage.

Crud. Well thanks for letting me know. I think I'm going to skip this crossover and just watch the action beats on YouTube.

Double weddings
is just so wrong to me on so many levels.

Crud. Well thanks for letting me know. I think I'm going to skip this crossover and just watch the action beats on YouTube.

Double weddings
is just so wrong to me on so many levels.
It's really not that bad, lol. Just an intimate thing among friends [blackout]they are literally the only ones there + Diggle, who marries them. No "ceremony."[/blackout] And it's only like the last 3 minutes of the episode.

Overall this was my favorite crossover. They finally did something that I felt was worthy of a big time crossover. The story still was fairly weak but nearly everything else was good and it turned out to be really fun!

I think pt.4 was probably the weakest of the bunch though. Everything died down REAL quick. Gideon suddenly being incapable of healing someone was lame, especially since she brought back Sara numerous times from the brink of death. But his death was still very emotional and well played.

The Ray seemed like a really big waste, I was expecting him to play a bigger role then he did, especially since he has a show to promote. And I didnt like that he was from E1, it was just unnecessary and didnt make sense.

The fight scenes in this episode though were weak and apart from the trio on the ice slide, nothing really stood out for me.

The ending with both couples getting married was a good way to close a big chapter in both of their lives and hopefully now after this we can put Barry/Oliver/Felicity a bit more on the back burner during crossovers and let some of the other characters really shine.

Why Felicity? Let Barry/Iris have their moment.

I was wondering what this comment was referring to. Now I know.

Felicity has jus cemented herself, in my eyes, as one of the worst female characters portrayed in a live action comic book adaptation.

Seriously, who does that? What same and unselfish person would
rob a couple of their once in a lifetime m9ment by inserting themself into the mix because of an emotional urge?

Yeah, this was easily their best crossover, imo. Even if it did run out of steam toward the end. It felt like a proper "event."

The best part of the whole crossover.......
people getting upset that Oliver and Felicity got married......:woot:

It's really not that bad, lol. Just an intimate thing among friends [blackout]they are literally the only ones there + Diggle, who marries them. No "ceremony."[/blackout] And it's only like the last 3 minutes of the episode.

Lol, I wish I could look at it like that. But I just can't.

Weddings, as far as I grew up to see, are meant to be something sacred between ONE couple. It's that one moment where it is supposed to be all about you and your spouse giving your oaths to be with each other till death do you apart and to have that ruined by having another couple married alongside you cheapens and taints the moment imho.

Not only do you ruin one ship's special moment but you rush another couple of their special moment as well.

Call me sentimental or old fashion but Felicity just went down to the bottom in my eyes as a person, which sucks because I was beginning to like her again.

I think once Felicity finally calmed down, I think the double wedding was nice. Diggle being the one marrying them was a plus. Plus I don't think we need another wedding episode on Arrow. Felicity definitely could have handled it better.

Next crossover definitely need the other characters to shine. Hopefully J'onn and Clark could be a part of it.

Last edited:
The best part of the whole crossover.......
people getting upset that Oliver and Felicity got married......:woot:
:funny:

I don't like them, but I was fine with it. If I still watched Arrow on a regular basis, I'd now at least have hope that we're done with their angst and their relationship will now take a backseat to the other storylines.

Lol, I wish I could look at it like that. But I just can't.

Weddings, as far as I grew up to see, are meant to be something sacred between ONE couple. It's that one moment where it is supposed to be all about you and your spouse giving your oaths to be with each other till death do you apart and to have that ruined by having another couple married alongside you cheapens and taints the moment imho.

Not only do you ruin one ship's special moment but you rush another couple of their special moment as well.

Call me sentimental or old fashion but Felicity just went down to the bottom in my eyes as a person, which sucks because I was beginning to like her again.
Again, double weddings are super old-fashioned (like, they used to be a more common/acceptable thing - see: Jane Austen's beloved romances), so I won't be calling you that. :cwink:

And I think stripping it of all the pomp and ceremony made it MORE special for them.

Last edited:
Yeah the double wedding was no big deal, people have em all the time not to mention this is the 21st century! We don't do the norm.

Again, double weddings are super old-fashioned (like, they used to be a more common/acceptable thing - see: Jane Austen's beloved romances), so I won't be calling you that. :cwink:

And I think stripping it of all the pomp and ceremony made it MORE special for them.

I will have to take a look at that then when I have a chance. Thanks.:yay:

I'm hoping that your suggestion helps because I honestly can't see the difference between a double wedding and two couples that are swingers.

It just feels like a violation on so many levels and frankly kind of makes me so disgusted with both pairs that I really have no desire in ever seeing either shows again right now.

I'm hoping that your suggestion helps because I honestly can't see the difference between a double wedding and two couples that are swingers.
:funny: They aren't marrying each others' spouses!

Generally a very entertaining and worthwhile crossover.

Only issue I had was Felicity stealing Barry/Iris's moment and Barry letting Thawne go.

Uh....they aren't becoming a foursome.....one couple gets married...then the other couple gets married...on the same day within minutes of each other at the same place....but they do not run off and all four jump in bed together.

In all seriousness herolee, while I have no problem with the idea of the double wedding, especially when it was just them left and ultimately a very private and special moment for two couples who are very close friends, I DID have a problem with the manner in which Felicity interrupted. It really was just rude. They could have played that better for sure, imo.

In all seriousness herolee, while I have no problem with the idea of the double wedding, especially when it was just them left and ultimately a very private and special moment for two couples who are very close friends, I DID have a problem with the manner in which Felicity interrupted. It really was just rude. They could have played that better for sure, imo.

That is my only problem. How Felicity interrupted, she could have said something before they said their vows or after Diggle finished marrying them. It is unfortunate they choose to have her interrupt in the middle.

Been a while since I posted,

I really enjoyed this crossover, I thought the final fight was a bit rushed. But over all very good.

After Stein died, my wife asked "don't they have a time ship? Why can't they go back to the time before the got captured and brought to the Nazi place"

I didn't know how to answer her lol.
I'm thinking next year's major crossover go for broke bring in Constantine, Jonn, Superman, Black Lightning. Not really sure the threat but just keeping getting bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"