Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. I saw it on facebook this morning. Never heard about it before then.

I mean the part where Gal takes her friend to the basement and tries to force her to write an apology, or the part where they conveniently mention that Gal has deep hatred for Palestinians...But if it's true, it's a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

That's a waste.
Nice pun. :sly:

you sure showed him, Clubber.
me3.gif

Last edited:
I mean the part where Gal takes her friend to the basement and tries to force her to write an apology, or the part where they conveniently mention that Gal has deep hatred for Palestinians...But if it's true, it's a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

The Palestinian thing is... odd. A lot of that story feels off, sad to say.

Plot twist: the photographer behind that Al Franken picture claims it was staged and the woman’s idea.
I remember hearing the photographer was Franken's brother. But I don't even know if Franken has a brother. :funny:

There’s no reason to dump out good movies just because someone personally unsavory is in them, that’s silly at best and over dramatic virtue signaling at worst.

I’m getting Baby Driver on DVD and it doesn’t bother me to watch Kevin Spacey in it.

There’s no reason to dump out good movies just because someone personally unsavory is in them, that’s silly at best and over dramatic virtue signaling at worst.

I’m getting Baby Driver on DVD and it doesn’t bother me to watch Kevin Spacey in it.
It does feel like a slightly empty gesture. If you can't watch them again, I understand. But I can't really imagine dumping my rather expensive blu ray collection.

Plus if you were really consistent you would eventually have to throw out most of your movies.

Plus if you were really consistent you would eventually have to throw out most of your movies.
Not just most. It is looking more and morel like the vast majority.

I agree, that's just dumb. You've already given them your money.

It's an empty gesture. The people accused of the most serious offenses are unlikely to appear on our screens again for years, if ever. Buy and watch their movies or don't; it won't matter.

Here’s How Gal Gadot Actually Responded When Her Friend Raped Me

http://archive.is/L09wF#selection-263.0-263.64

Interesting.

I thought that was fake?
It is misleadingly titled. Gadot's roommate was allegedly raped and Gadot blamed the roommate for it. Whether it is true or not I don't know though being on Facebook I am inclined to immediately dismiss it as fake, as I do almost all Facebook "news."

That Gadot story is pure heresey with no way to determine its substance, so I’m just gonna dismiss it, frankly.

not surprised

he treated his ex Kimora like ****

usually "men" who treat their SOs bad tend to venture into assault and harassment fairly easily

its like they don't consider women as people or something

Last edited by a moderator:
he verbally abused her, constantly accused her of cheating towards the end of their relationship

Where did you see that? Not saying youre wrong but I can't find anything on that yet

mostly gossip column stuff, but I tend to believe women

having grown up in an abusive household

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1