Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically the only actors left in Hollywood a year from now are probably going to be Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, all of the MCU Actors and all of the Judd Apatow actors?

This Affleck interview on Colbert is a bit uncomfortable.

This Affleck interview on Colbert is a bit uncomfortable.

I was surprised when he brought it up.

Paraphrasing -

Colbert: You got your start through Harvey Weinstein who has now been accused of multiple horrific sex assaults.

Affleck: This is supposed to be a comedy show isn't it?

Colbert sometimes lays off, and sometimes he goes hard hitting. How far did it go?

Explicitly, it wasn't hard hitting.

But you could tell, from Colbert's tone, that he was digging at Ben. And Ben was uncomfortable throughout.

Thanks SB. Going to to be watching in a little while. :up:

I really don't get how men get into a state of mind in doing this, and it's not a straight vs. gay thing, as I'm equally flummoxed by Kevin Spacey and George Takei's stuff.

I don't drink or do drugs, never have, so I'm wondering if that ever plays a role in what turns these men into beasts.

These guys are probably on a ego driven power trip. If people think they are powerful enough to get away with stuff hen they will inevitably do it.

Stallone at his movie star peak was ultra *****ey back in the day and whilst I recall reading gossip that has suggested he's sleazy this is depressing.

I didn't even know about the half sister accusation until now.

So basically the only actors left in Hollywood a year from now are probably going to be Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, all of the MCU Actors and all of the Judd Apatow actors?

Haven't there been things about Renner being weird with women?

Cmon Tambor....

And I have never heard anything about Renner other than hrs gay and went through a messy divorce

The only thing I know about Renner outside of acting is that he flips houses and has made millions of dollars doing it.

And I know that his first apology was ****** and that picture is disgusting, but at the very least, he acknowledged that he was wrong - something Roy Moore and Giant *****e have never done.

Not trying to excuse the picture, but she has a Kevlar vest on and he's mimicking the shape of her breast with some very clear distance between her chest and his hands. Not much, but it's there.

It's disgusting, but it's not as heinous as it's being portrayed. Not to mention, the two have reconciled it.

Welp, I gathered all Stallone movies that I could find this morning in my house and dumped them in the trash bin for the city to collect later today.

Tambor too? It's pretty much ingrained in the industry.

Plot twist: the photographer behind that Al Franken picture claims it was staged and the woman’s idea.

Welp, I gathered all Stallone movies that I could find this morning in my house and dumped them in the trash bin for the city to collect later today.

That's a waste.

you sure showed him, Clubber.

So Tambor and Transparent have to be done right? Because there is no way of playing this off and I can't imagine she is making this up. This is just.. ugh.

https://www.avclub.com/transparent-actress-trace-lysette-says-jeffrey-tambor-s-1820531311

You know what's so messed up about this. He's played characters like that in various shows before. I remember an episode of Golden Girls where his character who is a dentist gropes Betty White's character while under the gas.

I guess I'm too much of a hoarder. I've kept all my Kevin Spacey flicks and have no intentions of dumping them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"