Disturbingly (and laughably) emo.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
portman.jpg

:eek: Snakes on a plane!!!

Like, birds never like, died before today's society, you know? They were like, immortal, and like, never died, so they like never became a symbol of one girl's understanding of pain, and like, society's decay, and like, like, man!

Seriously. "Birds die, therefore I understand pain"? How do you reach that conclusion? I'll make one myself.

Cows eat grass, therefore I understand nervousness.

Sheesh. Some people are like, guitared, like... if she like doesn't like people like making fun of her, why does she like put videos of like herself on like the Internet for everybody to like see?

Cyclops said:
Like, birds never like, died before today's society, you know? They were like, immortal, and like, never died, so they like never became a symbol of one girl's understanding of pain, and like, society's decay, and like, like, man!

Seriously. "Birds die, therefore I understand pain"? How do you reach that conclusion? I'll make one myself.

Cows eat grass, therefore I understand nervousness.

Sheesh. Some people are like, guitared, like... if she like doesn't like people like making fun of her, why does she like put videos of like herself on like the Internet for everybody to like see?

Yeah, that just pissed me off, to think that she think just because she saw a dead bird, she knows real pain.

The lifestyle may be annoying, but I'm sure that there are a lot of the "emos" who really have had horrible lives, and caused them to be like China glass--fragile, and be held with care.

While being a teenager is tough in and of itself, you can't truely say you know real pain. While there are surely genuine people in the group, there are an equal or more amount of people who are simply "posers," surburban kids with daddy's wallet who want to feel like they're different from everybody else.

Seeing someone you know die horribly in front of you, that's pain.

Seeing the man who fathered you take all forms of agression on you and your mother, that's pain.

Seeing a dead bird, however, is NOT pain.

If this chick is serious (which I both hope and not hope it isn't, hope for faith in humanity, not hope for having to spend all my energy on a rant that doesn't even hold that true in this situation), then she needs to shut the f**k up and apprechiate what she has in life.

I can see it now

"Like listen kids, if you ever like, umm see a dead bird, like on the ground, you should stop and think, like that would look really cool on my bedroom wall."

The Last Meatbag said:
her eyes are gigantic
That point was made, but all sarcasm aside, it needed to be made again. They're frickin' huge.

Looks like Marla Hooch from A League of Their Own. LOL

What the hell is wrong with her eyes. Damn *****. Damn.

I knew that it was all fake. That is why it was so hilarious...

Hey guys, its me Matt agyeen.... The dude is comedic genius.

Im tellin ya. The dude is a comedic genius... What a great character.

"ey guys, its me Matt agyeen..."

Genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"