Disturbingly (and laughably) emo.

Stewie is totally hijacking my thread in the best way possible.:D:up:

black_dust said:
Like i feel an anger from you, and it hurts me inside.... like
You're, like, posting some really mean things. Im gonna like print them off so I can show them in like my new blog. No-one except people like Emogirl21 understand my pain. It's so really ,like you know, deep...

NelsonHaha.gif

Haw haw, emo girl feels pain.

Aiden said:
You're, like, posting some really mean things. Im gonna like print them off so I can show them in like my new blog. No-one except people like Emogirl21 understand my pain. It's so really ,like you know, deep...
Like i think you should stop and think about like your actions, and what your saying, because you know like the birds are dying! and its sad

EmoKid21ohio is ****ing hilarious.

"Hey, it's me, Matt, ageeyen...."

If Peter Parker was real, he should get together with Emogirl21 and like have kids......emo kids.

I have just looked at Youtube. How many emos are there!!!!!!

HELL NO~ Aw HELL NO

Is that that whack Mandy Moore movie in the background?? OMG. I had nightmares watching that ****.

First part starts of all crazy and ****--some guy falls into a lake, but guess what!, the lake isn't deep enough. It's like some horror movie: people screaming and ****. Then all of sudden, Candy moore comes on, preaching the Bible "promise me you won't love me" then it goes downhil and turn to utter crap. Emo boy watches that crap? *pukes*

StorminNorman said:
zzzzzz.jpg

"My hair is like an expression of my pain, like inside. Like it covering my face is showing, like me trying to express myself"

its joan cusack :eek:
010.jpg

Guys I wrote song the signifes the struggles of EmoKid21ohio. Its an instrumental. Its short...its a work in progress. Tell me what you think.

http://korsunvandal.com/song171.mp3

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
It says "Forbidden." :(
fuuudge. Ill post it on MySpace Music.

Emogirl21 needs love.

Who's going to give it to her?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"