Was Kurt Cobain Emo?

why do i agree with Motown all the time when he continues to believe that the white stripes are better than the von bondies or the dirtbombs...sinewave knows what's up too....and on that note...i'm off to listen to some Rites of Spring...this topic has got me in the mood.

most modern genres are poorly named.

like, indie. what the hell is that? is that just in reference to the fact that they're on an indie label? so, once they sign to a major label they're no longer indie music? it categorizing the music based on their label status, which is ******ed. also, alternative rock. thats ******ed. because A. all that means is its not rock. B. who the hell wants an alternative to rock?

Yeah, a lot of genre classifications kinda suck, but I still have yet to see one as ill-defined as "emo".

Kurt Cobain wasn't emo. He was a very depressed person in his personal life, but he wasn't emo.

why do i agree with Motown all the time when he continues to believe that the white stripes are better than the von bondies or the dirtbombs...sinewave knows what's up too....and on that note...i'm off to listen to some Rites of Spring...this topic has got me in the mood.

dude, the dirtbombs f**king rule! i was just hanging out tonight with ben blackwell and troy gregory. the von bondies first album is great....but pawn shoppe heart was overproduced trash, more or less. a friend of mine was over at stollsheimer's place not long ago and i guess he listened to the new bondies album, and he says its fantastic....but i'll believe it when i hear it. jason is such a pandsy b!tc# though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"