Dream Team League (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Johnny Blaze
Cool. Whatever helps people get their big lists together works for me. :)
Now you just need to make a DC one. :D

Hmmm.

Maybe I will.

JB, be a pal and copy those over to the DC Forums. I created a thread there for it.

Somehow I knew you were gonna say that. :o
I'll take care of it in a minute.

damn, those would've really helped me cuz I just got into DC, so most of my picks were from the current JLA, Batfamily, and Teen Titans. I ended up with way more Marvel characters than DC.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
damn, those would've really helped me cuz I just got into DC, so most of my picks were from the current JLA, Batfamily, and Teen Titans. I ended up with way more Marvel characters than DC.

I did about the same thing. I just know Marvel Characters better so I was able to choose them easier.

Can we pick characters who are currently dead?

Well Donnie, you know you can always re-do your list and send it to me with more DC characters on it. ;)

And yes, you can pick characters who are currently dead, like Odin for instance. :D

Well Donnie, you know you can always re-do your list and send it to me with more DC characters on it. ;)

And yes, you can pick characters who are currently dead, like Odin for instance. :D

when the deadline?

There's no real timetable for this, so take your time and make sure you get your list looking the way you want it. :)

Nah, I don't feel like redoing it. I'll be ok, and I'm sure I can strong-arm some of these punks into trading my D-Man for their King Thor. Just wait!

And, I know there is no real time table, but let's try to get this thing going soon, guys. I'm hyped about this.

Ok... what should I call my new team? I've used Concrete Jungle in the past, but that was for more toned down heroes. Any ideas?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

yeah, I was thinking that would be a good name for Aunt Petunia's team (or anyone associated with the Grimm family).

WOOT! Great idea Donnie... that's the name of my team.
<I shoulda thought of that :p>

:thing: :doom: :thing:

The following are the people I still need one big list from:
Union Jack
TheCorpulent1
Movies205
The Avengers
Spideywill
Punishermax
Weigeabo
The Defenders

The following are the people I still need one big list from:
Union Jack
TheCorpulent1
Movies205
The Avengers
Spideywill
Punishermax
Weigeabo
The Defenders

Come on people. Get it together so we can get started. I took forever to pick people and thought I was probably one of the last to turn in a list. Looks like some people are taking even longer than me.

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
I honestly don't think I can come up with 40 characters...

Use my sig. It's not that hard.

do i need a list of 40 marvel characters and 40 DC characters too??

Nope, just one big list of 40 characters from both companies ranked from 1 to whatever. It can be more than (which is encouraged), but no less than 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"