Supergirl Everything Supergirl @ SDCC

TV Guide SDCC 2017 cover....

2h5nqrl.jpg

One of the 4....and the only one that is solo. :)

I don't know. Does she look a little.. bustier... to anyone...:o

Very nice TV Guide covers. I wonder how it was decided which DCTV show got the solo cover? Maybe it was decided by who won the Saturn Award LOL.

I think it's funny how TV Guide always puts the CW/DC shows on their covers, and the only time EW did was for the big crossover...yet EW is the one owned by WB. But I guess there's more competition for EW covers since they do movies and music too.

EDIT: Didn't realize TV Guide's owned by CBS. Makes sense.

Last edited:
I was just about to say.....CBS owns TV Guide...lol

Nice that Melissa gets a cover all to herself while everybody else has to share a cover.

Nice that Melissa gets a cover all to herself while everybody else has to share a cover.

Well, technically....only 1 of them is sharing a cover.

Well, technically....only 1 of them is sharing a cover.

I meant Supergirl gets a cover all to herself while the others have either costars or have to share a cover with other shows. No Alex, J'onn, Winn, Maggie, or Lena in sight.

I agree, I'm just saying that except for the Lightning, Arrow and Flash covers, the other 3 have the main characters....Supernatural both of the guys are the main characters and on the Riverdale, none of those characters is more important than the other, therefore in comparison they represent their shows in the same way that Melissa is representing hers.

I totally get what you are saying, I said it myself up there....its just that it really can't be called the only solo show cover...because there are 2 others.

San Diego Comic Con is less than a week away now! We can hardly believe it! Flights are booked, hotels are arranged and much of our time is already accounted for while at the convention! One thing we were curious about though, as we are sure all of you were, is who from the cast and crew were going to be at the convention representing Supergirl? Well we can tell you who today! Of course our leading lady, Melissa Benoist will be there! She is joined by her on-screen sister Chyler Leigh, as well as Jeremy Jordan, Mehcad Brooks and David Harewood, all who have been with the show since day one! Joining the Supergirl crew at SDCC for the first time this year will be Katie McGrath, Chris Wood, and Odette Anabelle! And as if that wasn't enough star power for you, the new show-runners Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner will be there as well! That's 10 people including the primary cast and the two new show-runners! I don't think we could do much better!

https://supergirl.tv/sdcc-2017-cast-crew-attendance-announced

I'm sad that Kreisberg won't be on the panel, or round tables for Supergirl.....he's always good for a spoiler slip or two. LOL

Glad they're managing to bring the whole cast. It'll be interesting to see if they actually let Odette say anything about her character, lol.

The Comic-Con TV Guide specials came out on Wal-Mart as I picked up the Supergirl one.

Cool....around here they go in about 2 seconds....

Didn't see any yet here in CT. Maybe next week. Though I heard they might come out the 18th...this coming Tuesday.

Off Topic....Haven't been here because things have been hectic at the house. We had some repairs done on pipes...grass and concrete torn up, bushes torn down, lead pipes removed (house is over 100 years old) and a water filter put in the basement. Now it's putting down some grass, maybe putting up a fence or some small trees. Have to help out mom as well with things.

Cheyler has had to drop out of SDCC due to a recent death in the family.

In fact, she posted on her Twitter account the following...

DFCugjbW0AU4MPH.jpg

Please send Chyler and Nathan all the super love and prayers friends in this hour of need.

:csad::csad::csad:

That might chafe, having the new show, Black Lighting, getting front billing ahead of Arrow and Legends...:oldrazz:

Arrow for sure....dang.

Yeah looks like Chyler will not be at the SDCC.

Looks like some emphasis will be on Flash, Supergirl, and Black Lightning, which I'm also looking forward to.

That might chafe, having the new show, Black Lighting, getting front billing ahead of Arrow and Legends...:oldrazz:

I don't know. I think the people involved understand that a new (about to be released show) takes priority in marketing. It makes sense to put the new guy front and center to make sure there's visibility.

I don't know. I think the people involved understand that a new (about to be released show) takes priority in marketing. It makes sense to put the new guy front and center to make sure there's visibility.

Oh, I totally get that...Supergirl was front and center last year....but dang, Arrow is waaaaay back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"