Supergirl Everything Supergirl @ SDCC

Oh, I totally get that...Supergirl was front and center last year....but dang, Arrow is waaaaay back there.
Aside from the newbie (which they're understandably pushing the most), it's also reflective of the current ratings of all the shows. Flash being the biggest, followed by Supergirl, and then Legends edging out Arrow in the back of the pack.

I guess my heart just hates that because if it weren't for the success of Arrow, we wouldn't have any of these others....I just think they should be given some respect for that.

True.

But a part of me also thinks they did this to themselves. There's nothing that turns off a devoted audience more than writers disrespecting their characters and their audience, which the Arrow writers did repeatedly for a few years. I've heard they improved this season but it's probably a case of too little, too late as far as ratings are concerned. Hopefully the other Berlanti shows can learn from its example.

True.

But a part of me also thinks they did this to themselves. There's nothing that turns off a devoted audience more than writers disrespecting their characters and their audience, which the Arrow writers did repeatedly for a few years.

I get that......

Arrow is getting some love....

2a4ppj7.jpg

Credit: Lesley Goldberg @Snoodit https://twitter.com/Snoodit

The above is from the same photographer.

Please give credit when posting the pics....thanks :)

Can you believe the size of those Funko Pop! figurines? They're GIGANTIC!

And those are the only ones from that collection made in that size.

What time is the panel? Is it today?

The DCTV panels are happening from 3:30-6:30pm PST on Saturday. Which means it overlaps with the Marvel Studios panel (5:30-7pm), which means I shall be glued to my computer at that time just trying to keep up with everything that's happening, lol.

Supergirl panel is on Saturday 22nd 3:30pm to 4:10pm PST in Ballrom 20.

According to Ken the paparazzi (@pursuit23 in Twitter) the 8 regulars would be in the panel. That means Melissa, Chris, David, Jeremy, Katie, Odette and Mechad (not Chyler anymore because she posted in social media that she is not going to Comic Con because of a death in her family).

Stranger Things panel is from 3:00pm to 4:00pm in Hall H. Nothing there from 4:00pm to 4:15pm.

Gotham is from 2:50pm to 3:50pm in the Indigo ballroom.

And Wynonna Earp is 2:30pm to 3:30pm in Room 5AB.

Marvel Studios is 5:30pm to 7:00pm in Hall H.

Saturday highlights from the schedule are here:
http://fangirlish.com/san-diego-comic-con-2017-see-saturdays-schedule/

Twitter is going to live stream from SDCC but I expect them to focus in Hall H with updates from elsewhere, so at most we might get live streaming of the last 10 minutes of the Supergirl panel but I'm not sure this will happen.

https://fansided.com/2017/07/19/comic-con-2017-live-stream-panels/
http://variety.com/2017/digital/new...-to-live-stream-coverage-from-ign-1202482329/

I hope that they stream the Supergirl panel later (this is what happened in the London Star Wars convention in 2016 - they streamed live the big panels with updates and interviews with elsewhere, and then would stream other panels later)

But there will be people inside Ballroom 20 live tweeting / blogging in social media so we will get info of whatever happens quite soon. From the panel and from interviews/ media pieces/ bts with the cast.

There will also be a DCTV party that night and Ken has posted the regulars that are attending the panel are invited to the party too.

Last edited:
Comic-Con bound (via David Harewood's Twitter and Instagram):

SGcast_SDCC2.jpg

SGcast_SDCC3.jpg

SGcast_SDCC.jpg

Also he's apparently taking over the official SupergirlCW Instagram account tomorrow to post BTS stuff.

Some craziness on the plane....

Last edited:
There is another video where Jeremy is yelling at the pilot that Melissa us trying to pee...apparently he was tilting a little...lol

From what Im hearing....yes

Yeah David posted the video with the caption "Flying this damn Jet Bruh!!!"

They went to a party and found Lucy:

SGSDCCparty83w_Td1ve0cmyo1_1280.jpg

Lucy Lane needs to return and rekindle her relationship with Jimmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"