"Gotta Catch 'Em All" The Pokémon RPG OOC Thread.

Missingno was a glitch Pokemon that could be caught on the coast of Cinnabar Island. He was considered number 000, with Bulbasaur being 001.

Never seen that Pokemon in my life.

And I'm not that big on Pokemon, I'm a casual fan :o
Even casual fans know what MissingNo is!

More info on MissingNo: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno

He was part of a cheat back in R/B/Y. You would get 128 of whatever the sixth item in your inventory is if you confronted/defeated/caught a MissingNo (even Rare Candies and Master Balls!). This Pokemon was an oversight of the game's programmers; definitely one of the most famous (and greatest) bugs in any video game I'd say! :word:

Of course, in the RPG, it shouldn't be able to duplicate items or anything, but he should still be screwing up the environment and our Pokedexes :woot:

You guys are horrible! >.<

I'm almost willing to cut other things off in my life to attempt and participate here. :(

Sooooo tempting...

Do it, DO It, DO IT...lol, its really fun...anyone want to take a guess what my "fathers" pokemon was?

You guys are horrible! >.<

I'm almost willing to cut other things off in my life to attempt and participate here. :(

Sooooo tempting...

Come on, join us! We need a female here since Twy's too good for us.

...anyone want to take a guess what my "fathers" pokemon was?

Actualy im not sure yet, but that would be a good one, are you signed up for this RPG, if not you should be :D

Ok, so I think im going to pick up a villian, what if one of the Leaders of some other group join Giovanni later on... but who, or I could just be a loner villian type person :D

Hey, I got a probation ban...lol, i will have new post up in 7 days, lol.

Hey guys, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RPG. Last semester I got involved in too many RPGs and it hurt my grades. :)

Hey guys, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RPG. Last semester I got involved in too many RPGs and it hurt my grades. :)
But ... but ... you're playing Brock!

And I wanted to set up a cool Brock vs. Giovanni fight too :csad:

Alright guys, I just did another Giovanni post, bringing MissingNo into the mix :woot:

I really dislike double-posting, but come on people, lets resurrect this bad boy of an RPG! :word:

Sorry for lag on this RP I'm going to make a new post this weekend. And I'll see if I can't get this baby revived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"