• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oldrazz:
henry-cavill-BAFTAs-02112013-12-435x580.jpg

to be fair does this look like someone who could be a great wolverine who is the definition of a feral beast when jackman comes across as so nice and humble :oldrazz:
I don't know if you've heard of it... but there's this thing called acting...:oldrazz:

Fitting that his sports bag is "Under Armour"

Ha.

That's funny I expect Gina saying the same thing, except literally hittin' it. ;):p

Don't know why but an attractive women who can kick people's ass is a turn on.

why does Gina look better in that picture compaired to all the most recent red carpet events and what not when she's all dressed up and full of make up, Cavill looks suggests he thinks the same lol

Hell yes it is...

why does Gina look better in that picture compaired to all the most recent red carpet events and what not when she's all dressed up and full of make up, Cavill looks suggests he thinks the same lol

Most of the time when a woman does her own makeup just for going out she looks much better than when one of these so called makeup artists get their hands on them

I find that attractive because I don't like girls who are afraid of getting their nails ruined. I like em sporty and active.

Hell yeah, bring on some cave-women!

Amazon sounds too exalted for me. I'm a simple ape.

Sometimes it would be nice to club them in head. Not that I condone that :p

Well, both sexes need that, but I wasnt trying to be chauvinistic. Too many women are just too damn vain, dolled and complicated.

Sometimes it would be nice to club them in the head. Not that I condone that :p

Then drag them into your cave by the hair

:cwink:

you guys are funny,I too am a caveman and prefer active and sporty girls with a gsoh,I sound like a dating ad:yay:

[YT]b6fNroLb7ew[/YT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"