Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

I'm more than not worried for Batman. All Snyder's comic movies have memorable leads.

Yeah, Snyder tends to cast his movies well. I want them to cast an actor that no one was thinking of, yet when it's announced, we're all like, "OF COURSE!"

Unfortunately while I think 300 and Man Of Steel were well cast, Watchmen was a disaster. Atleast 3 of the principal roles were badly cast.

Unfortunately while I think 300 and Man Of Steel were well cast, Watchmen was a disaster. Atleast 3 of the principal roles were badly cast.

Which ones do you think were badly cast?

Yeah, I thought most of the casting in Watchmen was spot on. Haley, Crudup and Wilson were particularly fantastic. Some people complained about Ackerman, but I had no issues with her performance. The only one that stuck out to me a bit was Goode. I think he was slightly miscast.

It depends on you. Some could think it was not so bad...

Can you open a thread about the next Batman?
I think we're becoming far from the idea of this thread :p

About TMZ : How is it possible that these guys can film him in an airport? o_O
And where is Henry leaving in this video? Does he come back to LA?
Maybe he wants to see again a certain blong girl... :D

Yeah, I thought most of the casting in Watchmen was spot on. Haley, Crudup and Wilson were particularly fantastic. Some people complained about Ackerman, but I had no issues with her performance. The only one that stuck out to me a bit was Goode. I think he was slightly miscast.

Agreed 100%. As for complaints against Ackerman, labeling the female character as the weak point is always the way in these type of films unfortunately. I think she was good.

On a side note, we can probably look to Snyder's Night Owl to get an idea of what his interpretation of Batman will look like.

Last edited:
Yeah, count me amongst those who think Snyder knows how to cast his movies very well. I'm not worried about the next Batman.

Anyway. I love this pic!

tumblr_mqay7tQUDC1rei3gfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqay7tQUDC1rei3gfo2_500.jpg

You can't see it here, but he's wearing an \S/ necklace.

Yeah, Snyder tends to cast his movies well. I want them to cast an actor that no one was thinking of, yet when it's announced, we're all like, "OF COURSE!"

I won't be surprised if it ends up like that.

Agreed 100%. As for complaints against Ackerman, labeling the female character as the weak point is always the way in these type of films unfortunately. I think she was good.

On a side note, we can probably look to Snyder's Night Owl to get an idea of what his interpretation of Batman will look like.

THANK YOU! Good God, if there's one thing I can't stand it's when fanboys bash the female lead. I swear, this happens in every superhero movie. there are times (Batman Begins) when it's justifiable, but most of the time the female character is fine. For example, in Man of Steel, I thought Amy Adams was a standout. She delivered my second favorite performance in the film, after Cavill.

Also, yeah, I think Snyder's Batman design will be similar to Nite Owl. And that's fine by me, because Nite Owl had one of the coolest costumes in superhero cinema to date.

Do you guys think they'll have the "chemistry test" with this new Batman? Michael Shannon said they had to see whether him and Henry had chemistry before he was cast.

THANK YOU! Good God, if there's one thing I can't stand it's when fanboys bash the female lead. I swear, this happens in every superhero movie. there are times (Batman Begins) when it's justifiable, but most of the time the female character is fine. For example, in Man of Steel, I thought Amy Adams was a standout. She delivered my second favorite performance in the film, after Cavill.

Also, yeah, I think Snyder's Batman design will be similar to Nite Owl. And that's fine by me, because Nite Owl had one of the coolest costumes in superhero cinema to date.

:up: I feel like watching Watchmen now. So be it.

MOS had the same costume designer as Watchmen, yes? If so, I really can't wait to see their Batman. :up:

:doh: Christ, what a *****e. Props to Henry for having patience and tolerance for that crap.

I think Snyder's Batman design will be similar to Nite Owl. And that's fine by me, because Nite Owl had one of the coolest costumes in superhero cinema to date.

I can totally live with a Batman design similar to that of Watchmen's Nite Owl. In fact, if this is the case, it kind of puts me at ease.

nite-owl.jpg

:up:

MOS had the same costume designer as Watchmen, yes? If so, I really can't wait to see their Batman. :up:

Ah, didn't know that. But it makes sense. The costume designs on both films were stellar, so I'm sure they can come up with an amazing batsuit.

Fingers crossed that we either get the black/gray or the blue/gray suit.

[YT]1W7c8QghPxk[/YT]

I'm pretty certain Snyder will have the best Batsuit to date.

And I'm certain it won't look a damn thing like the (deliberately) hideous NightOwl costume.

I'm pretty certain Snyder will have the best Batsuit to date.

And I'm certain it won't look a damn thing like the (deliberately) hideous NightOwl costume.

At least Nite Owl looked awesome as opposed to the hideous comic book portrayal.

niteowl.jpg

In fact, because of Watchmen and Zack's visual talents...I can see him directing an AWESOME Batman fight scene (flashes of Bruce Wayne seeing his parents' killed when he fights criminals with anger).
[YT]iH8bDQzh96Q[/YT]

The only problem is that Nite Owl's cowl doesn't lend much flexibility.

^ The costumes in the comics weren't meant to be taken seriously, though. They were meant to be a sad joke, since Watchmen is a dark subversion of the Silver Age genre.

What wrong with the shoes?

Btw I really think his hair curl is intentional.

The budget of Man From Uncle has been cut.

According to Variety the budget has been cut and it may cost them Rose Byrne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"