Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

apparently Harrison wanted to do more of the young Indy train sequence stuff than what was intended and that's why he injured his shoulder.

FluhXfOXEAgK8yr

Most of the time I find awards shows too self-indulgent and meaningless. But every now and then you see a speech like this and it does move you because this person is truly appreciative and not just some millionaire narcissist trying to explain to the rest of us how to live our lives.

Looks like Helenas full name has been revealed by Hasbro.

dw7gbg3vghba1.png

also, Habro confirms a short round figure!

Last edited:
Ke Huy Quan is down to do a short round spin off. 16:20

Oh forgot to mention and was still watching the video at the time but love this line:

Nobody hires me…..except Steven Spielberg, George Lucas (names a couple of other top directors, forget which as in the middle of the video) and Kevin Feige. :funny:

Hasbro made a smaller figure of Short Round as part of their overall Indiana Jones line back when Crystal Skull came out. I would have bought one to go with the Raiders Indy that I had but the Temple of Doom wave was hard to find.

61n2dkzL8OL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Rumor has it this will debut at the cannes film festival a month before release.

Last edited:
I suppose there's no chance of getting Short Round in this film even for a cameo? Can they do some reshoots?

Anything's possible for sure.I guess it's really up to James Mangold and Ford if they want to shoot an extra little something.

But it might be hard if the story doesn't call for it and it would just feel like Short Round has no meaning moving the plot forward.

Or if it's just an after credits thing, it really depends if Mangold hasn't made a definitive end to Indiana Jones where he dies or something where an after credits would have no bearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"