Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

FtHBxuUXsAAd-gO

It looks fantastic. Given the fact that they're premiering this a month early as well as lifting the review embargo around the same time, I think the only thing that could disappoint me about this is if Marion isn't in it.

The version of the theme in the trailer is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.
How quickly I went from "Sympathy for the Devil? How cliche" to absolutely shook when it was woven into the Indy theme.

Much better trailer than the first one, still isn't doing much for me though.

Last edited:
1st trailer didn't do a whole lot for me. This one did a lot more for me. Feels more like Indiana Jones to me than the last one did. Especially on a visual level. KotCS is a very ugly film. This looks way better visually. I still don't think this will be OT quality to me, but I am more confident this will at minimum be good

The 6 minute tuk tuk chase has leaked! I don't hate crystal skull, but this chase scene is better than any action scene in that movie. Holy crap!

The 6 minute tuk tuk chase has leaked! I don't hate crystal skull, but this chase scene is better than any action scene in that movie. Holy crap!

Could you perhaps point me in the direction of said leak?

EDIT: Just saw it. Wow, that was great! As expected, James Mangold knows how to direct the hell out of an action/chase sequence.

Last edited:
It's Damn good trailer.

I never would have thought of mixing Sympathy with the Devil with the Indy theme.

Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"