Justice League Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer is talking the talk because he wants in on a Marvel movie. He was supposedly seen on-set of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Some people were even wondering if he will be Ant-Man. Seems pretty ballsy on his part to come out with that assessment of JL:M. Even if he is speaking truth about Marvel's success.

isn't armie doing the man from u.n.c.l.e. with henry? they shoulda asked him about that.

jmc said:
The thing about JLM was that there was absolutely no reason to get hyped for it. The cast was a case of a who's who of no bodies, Teresa Palmer was probably the only one you could say had any real star power (if any).
Except that George Miller is bat**** insane and his version of the Justice League probably would have followed suit.

Seems like kind of a dick move by Hammer, but whatever. If he doesn't care about playing Batman anymore, he doesn't deserve to.

since cavill dumped gina for kaley cuoco, i'm shocked i havent seen anyone say kaley is a lock to play wonder woman now. :)

is anyone else hoping that leonardo dicaprio wins his oscar soon so he has more time to develop that aquaman film instead wasting it on oscar bait?

_1371482979.gif

Someone should just rename this the "justice league:speculation" thread at this point.

it seemed like he'd totally still be Batman if asked, just apprehensive about rushing it and not doing what marvel is doing

In what universe is Wonder Woman blond though? :o

[YT]vXPH5j-KWFA[/YT]

Seems like kind of a dick move by Hammer, but whatever. If he doesn't care about playing Batman anymore, he doesn't deserve to.

I don't think he'd realistically get another chance to anyways. Its probably a smart move to go after Marvel. Honestly he would have made a decent Captain America - he has the looks and the earnestness.

I don't think he'd realistically get another chance to anyways. Its probably a smart move to go after Marvel. Honestly he would have made a decent Captain America - he has the looks and the earnestness.

He would have got that role only if his first name started with "Chris" instead of "Armie". :o

(Marvel favors actors named "Chris" - Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans)

How's Hammer saying the same thing that plenty of people have a dick move?

hammer isn't that great. the lone ranger? really? what were they thinking making that movie? also johnny depp needs to tone it down and be an actor again...but i digress.

i can't see hammer being a leading man. or a superhero in the dc universe. i wonder if they'll announce the dc universe movies at comic con.

My rebalanced Justice League with more Women and more Minorities (White males aren't the only people on the goddamn planet), similar to the JL cartoon:

Superman: Henry Cavill
Batman: Jon Hamm/Jim Caviezal
Wonder Woman: Emily Blunt
Green Lantern: Micheal B. Jordan
Flash: Sung Kang
Hawkgirl: Cote De Pablo
Martian Manhunter: Lance Reddick

The goal is to cast the best possible talent for their respective roles.

1) Bridget Regan/ Gina Carano are awesome but they are not proven enough to be WW in a blockbuster. Hurts me to say, because I LOVE Bridget Regan to death. But Emily is the best possible choice right now.

2) Flash could pretty much be any race, and although I think Micheal Weatherly would be the best White guy for the job by far no contest, Sung Kang is super charismatic aswell and could give the role new flavor.

3) For any of my NCIS watchers, Cote De Pablo is literally Shayera Hol, spunky, charismatic, and can act tough as nails.

4) For any of my Fringe fans, Lance Reddick and the only possible challenger is Onemaus from Spartacus, but Lance has the voice DOWN TO A TEE with the voice from the JL cartoon.

5) No explanation needed for Batman, either of those guys are the only possible picks on the planet for the job.

6) Not much explanation for Micheal B. needed either. Idris Elba can't play every Black guy role in Hollywood for ****s sake. Give other guys a chance.

michael b. jordan has pretty much confirmed that he's playing johnny storm in the fantastic four reboot. he's such a pretentious d-bag though. there are far better actors out there. even though he's pushing 40, derek luke looks young enough to play green lantern.

Snyder is the perfect man for JL IMO. The action scenes in MOS were fantastic. The man is almost untouchable in that department.

He's the only guy I can think of for JL, no doubt.

hammer isn't that great. the lone ranger? really? what were they thinking making that movie? also johnny depp needs to tone it down and be an actor again...but i digress.

i can't see hammer being a leading man. or a superhero in the dc universe. i wonder if they'll announce the dc universe movies at comic con.

His role in The Lone Ranger was first offered to Ryan Gosling, who refused to work on Only God Forgives and I think also because he doesn't want to act in these kinds of movies.:yay:

Gosling knows better. The only recent dud that he was a part of that was nothing but a popcorn flick was Gangster Squad. Even so, he was pretty funny in it and im sure he only did it because it was his chance to do a gangster movie. Why the bad place would he be in Lone Ranger?

Marvel can take Armie Hammer. BTW that's STILL the worst name in Hollywood.

I've been thinking, del Toro should direct Justice League.

Snyder is a good director but he can't write. Del Toro penning JL and directing it would be perfect. Look at Hellboy 1 & 2, Blade 2, Pacific Rim, Pan's Labyrinth. Del Toro has talent. Some of his films have Oscar victories.

Del Toro would be amazing. In fact I think del Toro is better than Whedon and would be JL better than Avengers.

I've been thinking, del Toro should direct Justice League.

Snyder is a good director but he can't write. Del Toro penning JL and directing it would be perfect. Look at Hellboy 1 & 2, Blade 2, Pacific Rim, Pan's Labyrinth. Del Toro has talent. Some of his films have Oscar victories.

Del Toro would be amazing. In fact I think del Toro is better than Whedon and would be JL better than Avengers.

Snyder doesn't have to write the script. He didn't write the script for MOS either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"