Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my take... for what it's worth.

Trailer in MAY with King Arthur.

WB knows that movie has "flop" written all over it so with a JL trailer I suspect it will boost its opening weekend numbers.

Yeah, "King Arthur" has flop tattooed on its forehead, for sure.

But I think they'd rather attach it to something people might actually see on its own.

We will likely get a Wonder Woman trailer soon as many of you mentioned, but also a JL teaser (not trailer) to follow in its wake. Well, that's my guest.

The first JL trailer will probably come out end of March/beginning of April and then we'll probably get the 2nd JL trailer at this year's comic-con by which time Wonder Woman will already be out.

Kinda of compressing two years of JL marketing into 9 months.

Inb4 JL trailer 1 in November with JL

Lol. Critic score = 0%, audience score = 100%

100-0 = 100% overall score :o

allstitle.gif

It would be extremely extraordinary, in fact downright odd to have the 1st official trailer at this year's Comic-con --all the way in July, about 4 months before it open. lolol

From all things surrounding this film and the bigger universe as a whole, a trailer release should be the least of our concerns. How many trailers there are for Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Thor: Ragnarok again? Like the VFX guys say, we already have one trailer. If I was Warner, I'd wait for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

It would be extremely extraordinary, in fact downright odd to have the 1st official trailer at this year's Comic-con --all the way in July, about 4 months before it open. lolol

I hope they don't give in to crazy rabid fanboy drama this time and wait for the right time to release it. We already have one trailer. We can wait until May.

some people on these boards be like "if i'm being honest i really don't think we should expect a trailer until at least Thanksgiving"

Speaking of........ya'll think Guinness will jump on the promotional bandwagon for JL/Aquaman? I mean, they made Jason his own brew and keg lol.

Maybe that's how Bruce convinces him to join with the rest of the League.

"Arthur Curry...I hear you like Guinness..."

You can bet you own ass that they'll drop a motherload of stuffs in the next 8 months.

Just moan about spoilers, plot leaks, "it's all a mess!?!", ahead of the time. I'm sure that there're a couple of weirdo who typed out responses months in advance claiming to have seen JL (They'll have to find other outlets since IMDb shut down its messageboard). lololol

Speaking of........ya'll think Guinness will jump on the promotional bandwagon for JL/Aquaman? I mean, they made Jason his own brew and keg lol.

Maybe that's how Bruce convinces him to join with the rest of the League.

"Arthur Curry...I hear you like Guinness..."

Heh... some product placement wouldn't surprise me. All the product placement in the world wouldn't make me buy it though... there are much better stouts out there.

Actually i correct my earlier statement... they went down during the Kimmel trailer release if i recall..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"