Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that Aquaman is a drunk in JL.:woot:

No trailer with Lego Batman: http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/TrailMix_by_Deluxe-_WK_6_US_1.pdf

So March it is, Logan, Kong or Beauty and the Beast :cwink:

iBtMohO.jpg

But Kong isn't WB. I think there's a difference between saying the trailer will be "with" Kong and the trailer coming out before Kong is released in theaters, then we might see it "with" Kong. But I don't think WB is be thinking "Kong might be good, let's release it in time for that."

But Kong isn't WB. I think there's a difference between saying the trailer will be "with" Kong and the trailer coming out before Kong is released in theaters, then we might see it "with" Kong. But I don't think WB is be thinking "Kong might be good, let's release it in time for that."

Kong is from WB.

Son, I just think it will be attached to that film in theaters. That's all.

Just a guess game.

Regardless, loving the new pics we've been getting. They are giving nothing away at all.

For all the complaining people did about previous films giving away everything...they really didn't. Snyder and WB have been pretty good about revealing the broad strokes but keeping the scale of everything under wraps

I expect this is going to be a pretty massive film. Look how big and action-packed MAN OF STEEL and BVS were...this will be on another level entirely.

Were there actual confirmations that Themyscira, Atlantis and Apokolips will feature significantly (setup?) in JL?

The only confirmations I knew about related to Themyscira, Atlantis and Apokolips were the cast --Connie Nielsen (Queen Hippolyta), Willem Dafoe (Nuidis Vulko) and Ciaran Hinds (Steppenwolf).

We'll be seeing Themyscira for the first time in Jenkins' Wonder Woman while it's probable that Atlantis & Apokolips will be teased in JL.

We knew that the all the set photos with the exception of the latest one from Total film were all from a tunnel under Gotham city. We're still in the dark about Metropolis (Lois, Perry et al) and Smallville (dead Clark/Superman, Martha).

Were there actual confirmations that Themyscira, Atlantis and Apokolips will feature significantly (setup?) in JL?

The only confirmations I knew about related to Themyscira, Atlantis and Apokolips were the cast --Connie Nielsen (Queen Hippolyta), Willem Dafoe (Nuidis Vulko) and Ciaran Hinds (Steppenwolf).

We'll be seeing Themyscira for the first time in Jenkins' Wonder Woman while it's probable that Atlantis & Apokolips will be teased in JL.

We knew that the all the set photos with the exception of the latest one from Total film were all from a tunnel under Gotham city. We're still in the dark about Metropolis (Lois, Perry et al) and Smallville (dead Clark/Superman, Martha).

In one of the articles that idiot posted, the guys who went on the set visit mention that
there's concept art of Aquaman in front of the throne of Atlantis where the skeleton of the old king lays and where Atlantis' motherbox is located

I think I remember they mentioning Themyscira too, but don't quote me on that.

In one of the articles that idiot posted, the guys who went on the set visit mention that
there's concept art of Aquaman in front of the throne of Atlantis where the skeleton of the old king lays and where Atlantis' motherbox is located

I think I remember they mentioning Themyscira too, but don't quote me on that.

Aha...I don't recall this stuff about Aquaman & Atlantis. I'm aware that there were reports about motherboxes being located in Themyscira, Atlantis, and ancient human civilization on Earth. I think that the human motherbox somehow came into the elder Stone's possession as he used it to fix Victor.

There were some reports about a motherbox being located in Krypton that eventually ended up in codex hence Superman, however I think that it will not play any part in JL. I think that the actual motherbox will be used to heal Superman --it's afterall one of the functions of the motherbox.

IIRC, the JL prologue was supposed to be about an assault upon the Earth by Darkseid and that brought together the Amazons, the Atlanteans and the human who fought off Darkseid. So after Darkseid was defeated(?), the human, Amazons & Atlanteans each buried the relics left behind by Darkseid --the motherboxes. The ancient warriors in the forest scene in JL clip were probably the human element.

I don't necessarily think the codex IS a motherbox, but I do think it was created via motherbox technology.

I think on one hand, showing a JL teaser would be fitting when going to see The Lego Batman Movie, and on another hand maybe not. I think it needs to appeal to a wider audience.

I want to see the trailer fresh for the first time in cinemas, however, if the trailer is attached to Logan, then I think I'd be a little overwhelmed. Too much excitement, it might just take my mind off the Logan movie.

Attach the film to Kong: Skull Island, but better to release it sometime after Wonder Woman I think.

Whenever the trailer premieres, I think it should be attached to a film that isn't a comic-book film.

I don't necessarily think the codex IS a motherbox, but I do think it was created via motherbox technology.

This is what I meant --the main Krypton codex is all that left of some aspects of the motherbox techs, namely healing, genetic manipulation.

In any case, we have three possible ways for Superman to return --codex, motherbox and solar radiation.

This is what I meant --the main Krypton codex is all that left of some aspects of the motherbox techs, namely healing, genetic manipulation.

In any case, we have three possible ways for Superman to return --codex, motherbox and solar radiation.

There is another way. Maybe the Scoutship is somehow able to revive him, like in the DOS arc with the FOS.

Yeah some combination of Kelex and the genesis chamber could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"