Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say no to any afterlife subplots...easily the worst part of DOS. Oh look Krypotinian ghosts that look like gorillas are trying to get Superman to go to the light but his dad has a heart attack and convinces him to come back...good lord so flipping dumb!

Just say no to any afterlife subplots...easily the worst part of DOS. Oh look Krypotinian ghosts that look like gorillas are trying to get Superman to go to the light but his dad has a heart attack and convinces him to come back...good lord so flipping dumb!

That does sound dumb.
tumblr_n0kt78BwAf1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Having the first post...makes me feel

tumblr_lpidiaUGAv1qzcdjz.gif

Matt47: ya someone yesterday mentioned that, that's a cool idea way better than racing to the bomb and saving it with 1 second to go.

BvS was about separate threads coming together at the end, but I get why you want more interactions between characters. I suspect JL will be more action packed with more interaction between the team members, though I hope they have some intimate or emotional interactions in the 2nd/3rd arc as well, even during the battles.

This is the most mindless full blown action film I've seen in cinema, all fight stuff from start to end, no plots, and its RT score's better than BvS and SS...
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/underworld_awakening

With JL been re-written while filmed, maybe the best way for Zack to approach it is to lean towards more towards his strength - action and the less complex the plot the better. the critics seem to give the same 20+ score when there are no plots.

Oh I forgot Affleck's editing the thing isn't he? or has he stepped down as well? it's like the guy invited terrio to write the script and saw the BvS film himself, and now does re-writes and edit of JL, and if s*** goes down he jumps ship while Zack gets all the crap. Zack's only doing the filming really, script and editing is out of his hand, his job's like - be the target for abuse.

Last edited:
That does sound dumb.
tumblr_n0kt78BwAf1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Yes...I mean look at it this way there is a part of the story well Mulletman is powerless and grabs a bunch of guns and ammo and goes full on Rambo on the bit:

3518707-2491052159-super.jpg

And that isnt the lamest part f the story because apparently Krypton was actually The Planet of the Apes:

And Jonathan Kent can defy all logic and somehow go to the afterlife and save his son by showing him his glasses and yelling at him!

Adventures-of-Superman-500-1993.jpg

I love DOS of Superman, World Without a Superman and Return of Superman/Reign of the Supermen but good lord my mind hurts with the stupidity of that storyline.

edit: "SLAMMIN! TIME TO EARN SOME MERIT BADGES!!" Man Super Kid was awful/awesome!

Matt47: ya someone yesterday mentioned that, that's a cool idea way better than racing to the bomb and saving it with 1 second to go.

BvS was about separate threads coming together at the end, but I get why you want more interactions between characters. I suspect JL will be more action packed with more interaction between the team members, though I hope they have some intimate or emotional interactions in the 2nd/3rd arc as well, even during the battles.

Yeah I get that, but on my first viewing I felt like everything Bruce was doing was pointless to the over all story. If we knew he was investigating Kryptonite, but keeping that from Alfred, it would've been more interesting.

This film already threatens to be so plot-oriented and overloaded with worldbuilding radness. Some Smallville-y afterlife, sweet, human and cozy, could fit in nicely. They can juice the best parts of what was hinted at in Man of Steel, the kind of childhood where Clark wasn't a miserable little boy and Jonathan helped him win Science Fair prizes and was proud of his cape-wearing. Don't do weird limbo Krypton, do that. Build it into a theme-based narrative.

I think amnesiac recently resurrected Superman who is wandering around Metropolis and re-experiencing humanity while stirring his memories would work equally well.

Is this the thread that keeps getting closed and reopened?

"A good show" round these parts usually ends with a couple of people getting banned :hehe:

'What if'

In the movie, Superman is resurrected in a similar way to what happens Superman Lives.
Supes goes in a regeneration bath/tank and the black suit is a result of the bath/tank. He's weak in the beginning of the fight against Steppenwolf, gradually builds up strength with more exposure to the sun. Also, what if Superman has some extra armour, kinda like Jor-El and Zod.

Cut to the end of the film and he's got the classic suit with lots of smile and optimism.

FIN

According to IMDB under the staff section, these characters (that i don't think have been mentioned) are in JL

Doutzen Kroes' Amazon character, General Antipope and Henry Allen

According to IMDB under the staff section, these characters (that i don't think have been mentioned) are in JL

Doutzen Kroes' Amazon character, General Antipope and Henry Allen

Antipope?:woot:

p8NN1.gif

Don't you dare taking my credit away from me....

:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back