Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think having Steppenwolf is a huge mistake.

First time visiting the Justice League movie site and Batman symbol is first.

http://www.justiceleaguethemovie.com/

3oz8xtxZsq1QSOOfuM.gif

Far better than bringing darkseid in this early.

well i prefer darkseid , for 2 reasons, first it will be different than marvel and its not mean you wont have him in the future movies you dont need to kill him, amd second depends how the movie will be recieved maybe we never have another chance to see darkseid in the big screen, and if you introduce apokolyps treat then you have to be darkseid as main vilain

well i prefer darkseid , for 2 reasons, first iy will be differente than marvel and its not mean you wont have him in the future movies you dont need to kill him, amd seconf depends how the movie will be recieved maybe we never have another chance to see darkseid in the big screen, and if you introduce apokolyps treat then you gave to be darkseid as main vilain

But what's bigger than Darkseid? Whom would you pit the League against in JL2 or JL3?

Yeah, the Justice League deals with huge threats, but the previous three movies showed that other people can stop those as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"