Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is our trailer?? not that comic con, non polished trailer

ND7Ax.gif

No offense, these fan made trailers kill my hype more than anything.

Not even BvS' trailers were cut to somber, depressing music. Like ****... it's like listening to a Catholic wake without the alcohol.

Just no. I like serious. I enjoy dark. I love gritty. But Justice League needs to be fun and energetic. Especially the trailers. I don't equate fun with 10,000,000 quips and punchlines per second either.

/pointless rant

I like how in interviews Jason Mamoa has stated that Aquaman is all about protecting the environment and anti-pollution and then in the JL footage he's taking a swig from a bottle and then just chucking it on the floor.

No offense, these fan made trailers kill my hype more than anything.

Not even BvS' trailers were cut to somber, depressing music. Like ****... it's like listening to a Catholic wake without the alcohol.

Just no. I like serious. I enjoy dark. I love gritty. But Justice League needs to be fun and energetic. Especially the trailers. I don't equate fun with 10,000,000 quips and punchlines per second either.

/pointless rant

You know I just placed the MoS teaser trailer audio over that footage right?

I think MoS' trailer 2 hit the right spot. I just don't want another rock music trailer...

I like how in interviews Jason Mamoa has stated that Aquaman is all about protecting the environment and anti-pollution and then in the JL footage he's taking a swig from a bottle and then just chucking it on the floor.

:funny:

You know I just placed the MoS teaser trailer audio over that footage right?

I think MoS' trailer 2 hit the right spot. I just don't want another rock music trailer...

I don't think it was yours. Was yours the first or the second one?

I don't think it was yours. Was yours the first or the second one?

That was just posted on the previous page? Both are mine. When I posted the first one I watched it and wasn't happy with some things so I changed bits n pieces.

here we are. Much better. [YT]tLbiMyKspyQ[/YT]

Your trailer makes me want to see Supes' comeback so much :hmr:

I would shed so much manly tears if the scene is done right.

Your trailer makes me want to see Supes' comeback so much :hmr:

I would shed so much manly tears if the scene is done right.

How amazing would it be if we hear that quote again while there is a back and forth shot between Superman still dead and the league fighting, nearly losing the battle then he wakes up at "you will help them, accomplish wonders" cue Superman theme. Bang. Man tears all over the place.

How amazing would it be if we hear that quote again while there is a back and forth shot between Superman still dead and the league fighting, nearly losing the battle then he wakes up at "you will help them, accomplish wonders" cue Superman theme. Bang. Man tears all over the place.

Zimmer's Superman theme alone is able to get me emotional :funny:

I don't equate fun with 10,000,000 quips and punchlines per second either.

/pointless rant

Well did you like the JL Comic-Con footage? Because that's what it was :funny:

wampa1 said:

:lmao:

How can you go around without headphones, dude?? I'd honestly rather forget my wallet than my headphones...(but I always make sure I have both :woot: )

Vision tends to go back and forth on things.

i like how in interviews jason mamoa has stated that aquaman is all about protecting the environment and anti-pollution and then in the jl footage he's taking a swig from a bottle and then just chucking it on the floor.

"suck it, land!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"