Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulholland Drive man.Mind****ery at its finest.

It would be nice if the Justice League...teaser or trailer or whatever it will be, has an online countdown like they did with two of the Man of Steel trailers.

If it's a teaser, I hope it's special. This is Justice League after all. In order the avoid anger from fans by lack of Superman footage, I think it might be best if the teaser just shoots special footage made for the teaser only, in which the teaser showcases all the super suits up-close including Superman, highlighting their logos, belt, WW's shield or sword, Aquaman's armor and triad, Supes' belt, S, boots...Cyborg's red eye, Batman's utility belt, ears, crowl, and the Flash's logo, ear lightning streaks...you get the idea...and none of their faces are shown.

Then it ends with the all the JL assembled zoomed out in a line, in darkness, with just very little light. Looking reminiscent to the way they are all lined up in the animated series intro...fade to black.

Thoughts?

It would be nice if the Justice League...teaser or trailer or whatever it will be, has an online countdown like they did with two of the Man of Steel trailers.

If it's a teaser, I hope it's special. This is Justice League after all. In order the avoid anger from fans by lack of Superman footage, I think it might be best if the teaser just shoots special footage made for the teaser only, in which the teaser showcases all the super suits up-close including Superman, highlighting their logos, belt, WW's shield or sword, Aquaman's armor and triad, Supes' belt, S, boots...Cyborg's red eye, Batman's utility belt, ears, crowl, and the Flash's logo, ear lightning streaks...you get the idea...and none of their faces are shown.

Then it ends with the all the JL assembled zoomed out in a line, in darkness, with just very little light. Looking reminiscent to the way they are all lined up in the animated series intro...fade to black.

Thoughts?

I would be annoyed if that's all we got. It sounds like something a fan could put together with clips from shows, videogames, previous entries in the dceu ect. We already got a teaser last comic con. Bring on the first actual trailer. We already know that's what we're getting, going by what the VFX artists said in that BTT video. There's no real need to wet the appetite of the fans, we're all starving already. :drl:

I really want them to go balls to the wall on this trailer. It's so hotly anticipated and it's been such a long wait. It's already been 7 months since the last one and that one was just a few clips and shots. not a real trailer. It'll probably be 9 months by the time it actually comes out. For them to just release a teaser is kind of inconceivable.
I want them to go nuts. we've only seen Flash doing his speedster thing once (not counting that bvs cameo because that wasn't super-speed). I'm dying for more of that and I hope we get an appropriate amount in the trailer. Batman kicking butt is also a must, as is a few better looks at Cyborg, maybe showing his arm-cannon or his battle-mode armor.

I get really hype when I think about just how crazy they went with that first trailer for bvs (after the first "do you bleed" teaser) If we go by that, and if that's any indication of what we'll get, then the internet will explode. :ilv:

Nah, I dont want that. If we go by BvS trailers, I want the next JL trailer to be like the teaser trailer of BvS, the comic-con one to be like the comic-con one for BvS, and the Sept/Oct one to be like the final trailer of bvS. I dont want them to go all out on this one. Save stuff. Let this be a glorious tease of all the greatness to come. Let the comiccon trailer be more explosive. Let this one be more like the comiccon wonder woman trailer.

I'd rather if be like the Man of Steel trailers. Next trailer should be like Trailer 2. Mostly build up, character stuff then 30 seconds of epic action. I feel like the Comic Con trailer for BvS showed too much, it could've been easily 20 seconds shorter and still had the same impact.

Above all else though, please Zod, no 5 seconds preview thing before the trailer starts like what some trailers are doing these days (Spider Man, King Kong etc.). It ruins the moment you see that shot/scene.

There was a natural progression with the MOS trailers.

It's tough trying to create the same anticipation with the JL trailer. I remember waiting by the computer for descriptions of the MOS comic con trailer as we all waited for it to leak. I'll be watching the JL trailer as soon as its posted but I don't feel the same yearning.

I'm excited AF for the JL trailer, but I am not as confident about the movie as I was for BvS. Which makes no sense to me because I loved BvS. Its just a weird feeling. Hopefully the next trailer will put my hype into overdrive.

It'll be exciting. Mostly because we get to see it together and go crazy over every detail.

Personally I hope they don't put out a JL trailer until Wonder Woman is out. I think they should focus on that movie now and then put out a trailer to JL after giving her her due.

You guys all talking excitedly about the trailer even after so long and I'm just like.

ND7Ax.gif

Personally I hope they don't put out a JL trailer until Wonder Woman is out. I think they should focus on that movie now and then put out a trailer to JL after giving her her due.

Get the **** outta here. We dont need that kinda talk.:csad:

It's tough trying to create the same anticipation with the JL trailer. I remember waiting by the computer for descriptions of the MOS comic con trailer as we all waited for it to leak. I'll be watching the JL trailer as soon as its posted but I don't feel the same yearning.

I wasn't THAT excited for a JL trailer either. But believe it or not, that image of WW, Flash and Cyborg made me really keen to see one. I think it was seeing Cyborg with his arm weapon ready, It hadn't really hit me till picturing all that.

Oh man, the good ole days! I remember when it finally leaked, it was mind-blowing. Still my favorite trailer, mainly because of the anticipation leading to it like you mentioned.

I'm super stoked for JL, but it's definitely not on the same level as MOS.

In fact, I'm going to go watch that trailer now ;)

I'd rather if be like the Man of Steel trailers. Next trailer should be like Trailer 2. Mostly build up, character stuff then 30 seconds of epic action. I feel like the Comic Con trailer for BvS showed too much, it could've been easily 20 seconds shorter and still had the same impact.

Above all else though, please Zod, no 5 seconds preview thing before the trailer starts like what some trailers are doing these days (Spider Man, King Kong etc.). It ruins the moment you see that shot/scene.

Agreed.

I want this to be the trailer that emphasizes the epic or mythic nature of the JL (which should have been the tone of the first look of you ask me), while the more blockbuster stuff with the action and comedy comes in the later trailers.

But I don't blame WB for leading off on a "this isn't BvS" foot, and I wouldn't be surprised if all the trailers are more Guardians than they are MOS.

We had DCEU trailers that were more like Guardians. They belonged to Suicide Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"