Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview was quite informative. Talked about why the trailers take so long, how much work the director has to do( I sympathise with Ben leaving now), how Snyder really micro manages so much, how JL is going to be more scifi like MOS, how Zack is really deep into comicbooks(that tidbit about the tdkr cover ), how much work goes into the vfx etc etc

A king Arthur trailers coming soon. Benal was right, chances for a JL trailer are dimming :(

[YT]Wuec0PSy5YA[/YT]

JL VFX people

That was nice; the biggest take out would be "confirmation" of the Speed Force, I guess. :yay:

Also, I remember seeing the name of Grace Randolph (??) a lot around here in a not so positive way...I thought she was a DCEU detractor (based on my vague recollections of said comments); I could be totally confused tho, if anyone cares to enlighten me....

Logan comes out next Friday. I expect a classification by Monday/Tues and an online trailer release Wed/Thurs next week

with a new WW trailer in focus now i start to believe they will wait for launch JL trailer with Guardians of the galaxy 2

with a new WW trailer in focus now i start to believe they will wait for launch JL trailer with Guardians of the galaxy 2

I don't think they'll want to launch JL's marketing campaign and risk eclipsing Wonder Woman's debut a month later. I still think we'll get a new WW trailer soon, like within the next two weeks, then JL sometime in Late March/early April, a final "Fate of your planet" or the 4th BvS trailer in May with GOTG that emphasizes the action/fun aspect of the film as one last push that's 2 minutes or less.

That was nice; the biggest take out would be "confirmation" of the Speed Force, I guess. :yay:

Also, I remember seeing the name of Grace Randolph (??) a lot around here in a not so positive way...I thought she was a DCEU detractor (based on my vague recollections of said comments); I could be totally confused tho, if anyone cares to enlighten me....

One reason for why people wouldn't like her is that she hated the ultimate edition of BvS and loved the theatrical edition.

I don't like her reviews simply because I find her annoying. Cant watch her.

JL seems like a pretty good springboard for special effects awards recognition. A lot of novel visual stuff they can develop around Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg alone. That Oscar nom shouldn't be the their end-all-be-all necessarily, but it would be a great get if they designed the movie's use of effects in a way that lets them shine in that regard.

Still cant believe MOS didnt get a vfx oscar nom but thats a discussion for another day!

We aint getting a trailer in May. Too close to WW.

Its either March/April. Probably April. Maybe in cinemacon/special IMAX event.

The interview was quite informative. Talked about why the trailers take so long, how much work the director has to do( I sympathise with Ben leaving now), how Snyder really micro manages so much, how JL is going to be more scifi like MOS, how Zack is really deep into comicbooks(that tidbit about the tdkr cover ), how much work goes into the vfx etc etc

WHAT THE F**K?? Ben seriously leaves the role of Batman. Unf**king believable. :csad: :csad:

Then I realize you were talking about the director's role in that particular part of your post. :O :O

C5Hgj50UEAAicjn.jpg

She gets a shirt before everyone else smh

I guess we now I have an idea on what the designs of the other two mother boxes are.

Hey, she is kinda cute. She looks adorkable in those geeky specs. :hrt: :hrt:

It's 995 posts after mine, so we are getting a new thread quickly anyway. That does it then, I mean not quoting me on the above.

*Makes my exit with my head hung really low*

She is not a detractor, just a moron. She makes illogical, bizarre connections on one hand and fails to recognize very obvious things that are right in front of her on the other. Her brain works in a very odd, (though admittedly, interesting) way. Add to that her high-pitched voice and you'll understand why I won't watch the video above.

JL marketing is interesting. We got two WW trailers so far that have both played in theaters. Trailer 2 hit 8 months out from release. We are less than 9 months out from JL (arguably the bigger film), and nothing has been shown in theaters..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"