Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
1485292765045.png

Justice League trailer this Friday apparently

Who is Casey and why should we trust him?

I don't know lol, just saw it and thought it was worth a share.

Anyone can claim anything they want if they say they have an insider....

What is it with the DCEU and the horde of people putting out fake news? I've never seen it with other big franchises out there....

What is it with the DCEU and the horde of people putting out fake news? I've never seen it with other big franchises out there....

Because DCEU fans are thirsty as hell and WB just doesn't release as much material as other studios.

There's also another problem that i haven't personally seen people take issue with. People are so eager to get news and scoops that they will push other to risk their jobs just because they don't want to wait and want everything yesterday before anyone else. Relax for crying out loud, the trailer and promotional material will be released in due time.

So much grains of salt to take. Deceivingly delicious.

It really is fascinating, isn't it? You don't see this happen with any other film franchise. Boy, that 3 year gap between Man of steel and BvS was a GOLDMINE of fake news. But as other posters have stated, the DCEU fans are hungry and eat up any morcel that comes their way. Also, the DCEU is a young franchise and is launching movies that DC fans--Heck, comic book fans have waited their entire lives for. Batman & Superman, Wonder Woman, the JUSTICE LEAGUE, these are all monumental films for the genre so, of course, there's going to be monumental hype and monumental thirst.

It really is fascinating, isn't it? You don't see this happen with any other film franchise. Boy, that 3 year gap between Man of steel and BvS was a GOLDMINE of fake news. But as other posters have stated, the DCEU fans are hungry and eat up any morcel that comes their way. Also, the DCEU is a young franchise and is launching movies that DC fans--Heck, comic book fans have waited their entire lives for. Batman & Superman, Wonder Woman, the JUSTICE LEAGUE, these are all monumental films for the genre so, of course, there's going to be monumental hype and monumental thirst.

Great post, could not agree more.

The trailer will get here when it gets here and when TPTB are ready to release it, probably not before more WW promo.

Please let it be a Visit Apokolips ad...

Haha

I wouldn't be surprised if they get an archeologist character to do a historical trail tour of the battle site of the first Apokolips invasion :woot:

Haha

I wouldn't be surprised if they get an archeologist character to do a historical trail tour of the battle site of the first Apokolips invasion :woot:
Like Hawkman? :woot:

Superman is supposed to inspire people, but it's not supposed to be easy.

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time...they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time...you will help them accomplish wonders.

A world that needs Superman to give them hope is a world that would initially struggle with accepting him and embracing his role in their world. Reeve's Superman, for instance, doesn't give his world hope because when he debuts that hope is already there ready to greet him. In order to show how Superman gives humanity hope, his story first must explore a state of despair or cynicism. Humanity and Superman, therefore, must struggle and strive together.

Misslane, you shouldn't feel compelled to respond to a post labeling these as stupid comic book movies. Your input is too deep to be appreciated here :).

Just to make it clear: I was being sarcastic. :)

Man...there really isn't any improvement from the BvS suit other than the neck. Everything else is worse imo. Why did they add those cut out lines all over him? and the ab plates...man they suck.

Pretty much.
And any time even one little smidge of a rumor comes out we all turn into Charlie
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"