Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious the WB are getting cold feet about the super edgy thing that they were obsessed with before BvS failed to make the easy billion it should have.

Last edited:
That's two directors gone. Whom do you guys think they should get? What about Rachel Talalay? She's relatively unknown but her resume on tv is brilliant. Visually, her episodes are unmatched. I'd also like Edgar Wright. He'd bring the wit and cleverness with the brilliant visuals.

That's two directors gone. Whom do you guys think they should get? What about Rachel Talalay? She's relatively unknown but her resume on tv is brilliant. Visually, her episodes are unmatched. I'd also like Edgar Wright. He'd bring the wit and cleverness with the brilliant visuals.

Just 2 away from 1,000. Congrats.

It's just funny at this point

*cue the curb your enthusiasm theme*

As long as they don't lose Wan i'm good.

From previous interviews, it doesn't sound like Flash was ever intended to be super edgy. I always got the impression it was supposed to be one of their more light hearted films. Then again, I could see Famuyiwa wanting to include some cultural commentary in there. Would've been cool to get a "woke af" blockbuster, if that was even his intention. Hoping to see something like that with Cyborg at least.

I need that awesome Wonder Woman trailer 2 now, give me something positive WB.

giphy.gif

Not really bothered by this.

On to the next one. Though you do have to wonder what is going on at WB.

You should be bothered. Losing two directors is not a good sign. And who's to say they won't lose James Wan?

Like i said in the Flash thread, Lord and Miller should just come back and finish what they started

You should be bothered. Losing two directors is not a good sign. And who's to say they won't lose James Wan?

He's already deep into pre-production and is ready to begin shooting. Which means he's already pitched his take on the character and WB likes it. Losing Rick was kind of sad but nothing disastrous. But losing James Wan is!

And who is to say that WB/DC didn't make the right call in letting these two Flash directors go?

He's already deep into pre-production and is ready to begin shooting. Which means he's already pitched his take on the character and WB likes it. Losing Rick was kind of sad but nothing disastrous. But losing James Wan is!

:mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm::mnm:

From previous interviews, it doesn't sound like Flash was ever intended to be super edgy. I always got the impression it was supposed to be one of their more light hearted films. Then again, I could see Famuyiwa wanting to include some cultural commentary in there. Would've been cool to get a "woke af" blockbuster, if that was even his intention. Hoping to see something like that with Cyborg at least.

Yeah I had the same impression. What zack said way before BvS:

"The mandate is that we try and make the best movies we can. If you’re making a Flash movie with Ezra Miller, it’s like millennial Flash. It’s going to be a little lighter than making a World War I epic with this feminist icon like Wonder Woman. The films do live in a united universe. I feel like the danger is — and I think that the studio would acknowledge this — when you start to mimic things like tone. Then, when you go to the movie, you pretty much know the experience you’re going to have."

Atleast its good they are sorting **** out in the script stage. Thats better than waht they did with SS, i.e chop up a film in post. This may mean the film gets delayed, but atleast it will probably be more unified than confused. However its still to be seen if the studio's approach is the right one here.

Ah ****, don't go spoiling all my fun.

Sorry. :gngl: Stuff like this is normal. It happens all the time and it's really none of my business to worry about. But this is DC/WB so people will blow it out of proportion and overreact as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"