Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun truly has no meaning. It's entirely relative.

That's fair, but like I've argued before "kitschy whimsical fun" does not mean devoid of all intelligence, tension, or drama.

You can have jokes and stakes. Just not too close together... like well...

The Lord of the Rings trilogy is the definition of epic and mythic and guess what... plenty of humor to be found.

It also had Hobbits and Wizards smoking weed.
your-love-of-the-halflings.gif

It also had Hobbits and Wizards smoking weed.
your-love-of-the-halflings.gif

And the Battle of Helm's Deep was set off because that one-eyed dude accidentally killed an Uruk-Hai.

The Cruel and Unusual Films UNOFFICIAL Facebook page did post a little JL pic/tease, but I'm 99% sure it's speculative. I don't think they actually know about a trailer.

Here's the pic itself.

17021443_1556810274349125_3980138997227562012_n.jpg

Not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, I think it's just a little hype aspect in general. Then again, last time they posted anything was October.

So they claim.

So you know the drill. The huge grain of salt is right there beside you.

Last time I said nothing was happening, we got a sizzle real. So yeah....nothing is happening.

Yeah it's a 100% fan page it means nothing.

They could just be one of those speculators that thinks it could drop tomorrow due to Zack's b-day, but I have hopes for next week online, prior to Kong's release.

Sucks to to think we may lose the epic, mythic tone that MOS & BvS had because WB ridiculously thinks the main problem with BvS was the tone. It made me lose a lot of hype for Justice League when that sizzle reel came out

I too dont want them to ditch the epic, mythic tone(but I have faith in based Snyder and hope he will stick to his guns), but lets not say there wasnt any complain against the tone. Just look at this, all from reviews of bvs :

https://imgur.com/a/BpjJV

Regardless, tommorow is the Lord's birthday. Are we getting a tease?

Just the inclusion of The Flash will do wonders to lighten the tone appropriately. I loved the tone the old JL cartoon and wish the same for the live action.

Wow, I finally found a mod who I agree with. The tone of the JL cartoon was perfect for a JL movie, serious yet not devoid of humor. If they go that route, with most of the humor coming from Flash, count me in!

Fun truly has no meaning. It's entirely relative.
I knew that word would trigger a blind fanboy reaction which it's why I hesitated to use it. But I don't regret using it. I can't be afraid to use words like that because some fans just can't take it.

Idiot? It's been a long time...

I do not know of this Ronald you speak of, but I seem to remember my name sounding something like Abraham Hitler... Or something...

Ronald...as in Ronald Weasley, with the whole light flying into your chest to bring you back BS I thought that was the closest guess :o

that facebook page posted the pic 15 hours ago.. the "beast mode" has been "loading" for a little while..

One of the most vitriolic posters calls one of the most reasonable posters blind...

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

I knew that word would trigger a blind fanboy reaction which it's why I hesitated to use it. But I don't regret using it. I can't be afraid to use words like that because some fans just can't take it.

Yesss, its pretty clear to see how everyone in this thread is so triggered by your comment. Specially Da Scribe. What a blind fanboy.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"