The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VI (Team Frenchie Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Magnar's GIF! :awesome:

vCaB1.gif

I wonder how the fandom will react if TDKR does end with Bruce chasing rainbows and puppies but it's not with Selina and it's with Tatelia. :D

I wonder how the fandom will react if TDKR does end with Bruce chasing rainbows and puppies but it's not with Selina and it's with Tatelia. :D

I'd love that. Even better if
They take over the LoS together.

le sigh

People on these boards have without question hated two suggestions leading up to TDKR:
1) Talia being in the movie
2) Bruce retiring

Your suggestion of the ending is an amalgamation of those two things at the height of their obnoxiousness. You can just imagine how badly it would be received by the people on these boards. :lmao: Not speaking of myself, by the way.

There's also the wrath of the Selina/Catwoman fans and those who don't like him retiring with anyone else in general. Oh man, the fandom will implode. :lmao:

Not saying it will happen BTW. Just predicting how the fandom will react. :p

There's also the wrath of the Selina/Catwoman fans and those who don't like him retiring with anyone else in general. Oh man, the fandom will implode. :lmao:
Feel my wrath. :argh: :hehe:

Oh, I think that shot of Batman atop the bridge, cape billowing as the final shot would start up a bigger storm. The fuel for the ragedfest would hinge on the ambiguity of who's in the suit. :hehe:

I was initially against Talia's involvement; Devin's rumor about Bane and Talia is what turned me against her involvement. However, Bane has been so heavily promoted that there is no way he's just muscle or a general for Talia.

Scarecrow wasn't given near the level of promotion and exposure in the trailers and TV spots as Bane, so I don't think we'll have something like that repeated.

Perhaps Bruce realizes he doesn't want either Talia or Selina but instead turns to john(edit) Blake. The films last act begins with a brokeback mountain scene and finally a marriage on Wayne Manors front lawn. Alfred burns the bat-suit, self destructs the cave and quits and drives far away,wanting nothing to do with the whole charade. Shaking his head in disbelief he accidently drives off a cliff while trying to take a swig of whiskey from his flask. Fade to black. The Dark Knight Rises: A christopher nolan joint. roll credits.

now THAT would be some fan reaction!

Really tho, I think Bruce will end up with Miranda Tate, who may or may not be Talia, get married and have a family....he'll stop being Batman and together they will continue the work of Thomas and Martha Wayne. Bruce has finally found peace, a new life and together they work toward a better future for Gotham City. Can't get more "bitter sweet" than that.

Last edited:
Ah, yes. I knew a character with that name "existed".

burning bright, in the forests of the... knight? You're onto something!

I found Magnar's GIF! :awesome:

vCaB1.gif

I knew about the ComicVine post when I made that GIF (and the preceding post about Smit-Mcphee) a while back. I wanted to see if anyone else knew about it and didn't let on that I had already read it. I thought it was funny, that's all. It's so poorly written and makes no real sense in many respects. :oldrazz:

Now what if this is true and Miranda is the better of two evils (meaning her and Bane). She's carrying on her fathers legacy but she's also against Banes methods.

Batman chasing her & trying to stop her but maybe the big surprise is Talia does not die. Maybe it looks that way but before Batman does something he regrets, she tells him she's pregnant with his child. Isn't she the one who's in the vehicle that has the bomb? I dunno..a part of me thinks this Damien thing is ******** and the other part of me wants to see her and Bruce survive and raise Damien in peace. Settling whatever differences they had in ideologies. Something that Bruce and her father never got the chance to do. He was such a mentor to him but they were too stubborn to compromise what they believed in. Maybe it gets pretty crazy by the end of it but then they reach a common ground when they realize they have to raise this child. And they need to do what is right for the future of Gotham which could be one of their own..which is to NOT do what Ra's would do or what Batman normally does, which is to rid the city of crime. It's much bigger than that now cuz millions of people could be wiped out plus an entire city left to dust.

I like this idea. But i dont wanna get too attached to it now

Saw this on the Hype's TDKR FB, don't know if it's been posted

:hrt: :hrt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member