The Dark Knight Rises Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VI (Team Frenchie Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shut your mouth!! :argh:
tumblr_m5xcaeFMgS1qi83oko1_500.gif
:funny:

Damn that prude Nolan! :argh:

We should have French Kiss as a future thread title, as well as French Knickers and French Letter.

10nhmdv.jpg

:wow: Hotness. The only thing better would've been if Marion was wearing neither shoes nor a bra.

I thought there for a minute this was the Hotties Thread. :hrt:

My queen will apparently be on the cover of the August issue of Vogue as part of TDKR's promo. :atp:

My queen will apparently be on the cover of the August issue of Vogue as part of TDKR's promo. :atp:
Oooh nice. It's always good to see Frenchie.

You should've said "one of my Queens". :funny:

On the set of her new film, Blood Ties (a remake):

2vl0dxe.jpg

You should've said "one of my Queens". :funny:

:funny:

I just said "my queen" because I'm too lazy to explain. I'm sure someone would ask who the others are if I said "one of my two Queens". :p

One doesn't really have to wonder why Bruce Wayne fell for that. :hrt:

^ That's the one her man is directing right?

Yes. Guillaume! :atp:

It's good to be Marion Cotillard. You wake up every morning and see Guillaume's face and then you look in the mirror and see your own face. :hrt:

Last edited:
Nope.

The lead is Clive Owen.

Ahh, I'm sure I remember seeing his name attached to it at one point though.

Now that you mentioned it, you're right that his name was linked before. Maybe Clive replaced him? I don't know.

Just checked it out, and you're right. Apparently Marky-Mark was originally attached as the lead, but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts. Clive Warren then replaced him.

Found on NF

"Another conclusion of the trilogy, the film would end one woman, this woman is not Anne Hathaway, is another female cast member, said she shot one scene alone. This final, has a great passage of time, this woman is emotionally attached to Batman, their participation is extremely important in the film, Batman dies at the end, but will remain alive through a legacy of blood. If the information to proceed, it may indicate that things did not end so well for Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale)."

"Rumors indicate that Kodi Smit-McPhee was seen alongside Marion Cotillard, but nothing is confirmed, the person said he will make a small, but important part in the film, but its share is kept secret."

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/gothamgazette/rumors-about-the-dark-knight-rises/87-77244/

"I cut my hair, and well, I worked hard to get in shape and capture the essence of the character, a funny thing is that at the beginning maybe I would use a contact lens, but as the mother of my character's, has eyes clear, they thought it better to leave the natural color of my eyes."

"On the set, I always tried to imitate the accent of Marion, was a fun time, now I know to speak a little French, thanks to Marion, she taught me a little, was a great learning experience, she's crazy, has one amazing scene, I can not say how was this scene, but she did everything herself, without stunt, I was impressed. I wear a costume, that every boy already dreamed of wearing, I think I talked too much."

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/gothamgazette/kodi-smit-mcphee-talks-about-marion-cotillard/87-79676/
Not sure how legit that all is but...:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back