Mass Effect 3 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird because Bioware themselves confirmed that he's not the sniper dude in the trailer.

He was listed as James Sanders right here. Idk, where's the article were bioware said he wasn't James Sanders?

1303403970808.jpg

No other snipers... Garrus and Thane are all the snipers MY team will ever need :p

Hmm, that's odd. Bioware didn't say that in an article, it was on their forum.

EDIT: Here I found the quote from Jarrett Lee who works for Bioware as, if I'm not mistaken, a marketing manager.

Sanders isn't the sniper...

Last edited:
Maybe Sanders is in all of us.

The Suicide Mission theme was bliss to the ears. Loved it.

[YT]DOLglugY7ME[/YT]

:awesome: I really think the ME soundtracks don't get the attention they deserve.

Last edited:
Totally agree. Mass Effect has some of, if not the, best music in modern games in my opinion.

Even the cut stuff of which there is a lot is pretty darned good.

Unused ME1 theme:

[YT]KaMq8DDDa8I[/YT]

Unused Jack Theme:

[YT]HcO3VlveUQM[/YT]

Last edited:
Totally agree. Mass Effect has some of, if not the, best music in modern games in my opinion.

I actually sat through the first game's credits coz of the music. :up:

has there been any mention of what Biotic powers, combat talents, and classes are returning?

I hope they take the add and refine route, instead of removing things.

From what I've read, Sanders is built like a huge football player and they've denied that the guy in London is Sanders.

has there been any mention of what Biotic powers, combat talents, and classes are returning?

I hope they take the add and refine route, instead of removing things.

They've said that your Shepard will start with most of his ME2 powers intact.

They've said that your Shepard will start with most of his ME2 powers intact.

cool.

but what if you don't import your Shepard and instead start with a new Shepard?

I just hope that ME3 will continue to evolve the combat style of ME2. I much preferred the combat in ME2, to the point where I couldn't even go back and play ME1.

The mechanics of combat are going to be largely the same as ME2.

They forgot Wrex in that list.

cool.

Obviously I'm speculating but I assume you'd be able to change/select those things at the character creator at the start of the game.

Last edited:
cool.

I just hope that ME3 will continue to evolve the combat style of ME2. I much preferred the combat in ME2, to the point where I couldn't even go back and play ME1.

Likewise, I'm going through ME1 again to get a lvl 60 femshep to import to ME2 and the combat is nearly unbearable in comparison.

once you have enough upgrades to let you shoot forever accurately I don't see what the problem is. :huh:

once you have enough upgrades to let you shoot forever accurately I don't see what the problem is. :huh:
I thought the powers (biotic and tech abilities) were inneffective in ME1. I was a vanguard in the first game and the only one I used was barrier. I always found it much easier to just use my gun than the projectile biotics. That was much improved in ME2 were I actually felt as if the powers were more integral and alot easier to utilize. And theres of course the cover system which was also alot better in ME2. There's not much of a comparison; the combat of the second game was better than the first in almost every way

Also maybe it was just a PC bug but if I shot my guns too much in ME1, it would lock up in overheat and the only way out of that was to reload an old save.

I thought the powers (biotic and tech abilities) were inneffective in ME1. I was a vanguard in the first game and the only one I used was barrier. I always found it much easier to just use my gun than the projectile biotics. That was much improved in ME2 were I actually felt as if the powers were more integral and alot easier to utilize. And theres of course the cover system which was also alot better in ME2. There's not much of a comparison; the combat of the second game was better than the first in almost every way

Also maybe it was just a PC bug but if I shot my guns too much in ME1, it would lock up in overheat and the only way out of that was to reload an old save.

That's weird. I never encountered that problem on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"