The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesterfield mall. If that's the next best thing to real Imax in our area, it may be where I go for one of my subsequent viewings. If this is as good as I think it will be, I'm sure I'll see it more than a few times in theaters.

I wouldn't mind checking it out there, but it's a long drive for me lol

Got the Bane bobblehead from NECCO. Pretty sweet! I would recommend for sure, as it seems to be hand-painted and good quality.
You mean NECA? :p

I'll probably buy it as soon as my local action figs store carry them out.

[YT]gVX3I70TQFQ[/YT]

Jokers_Wild where did you get the Bane head knocker from? I've been looking to get one.

Until someone posted it a few days ago, it never crossed my mind. I'm going to the midnight IMAX at Ronnie's but I will definitely be checking it out at the Omnimax a few days later.

Yeah I was thinking of doing the same thing. I didn't know that the Science Center was playing it until the day I got home from getting the tickets at Ronnie's.

I'll probably go either that Friday or sometime the following week. I'm sure I'll be seeing it again during the weekend. :D

They have the head knockers for ten bones at the record store here in AZ. I just picked up the Bane one.

They have the head knockers for ten bones at the record store here in AZ. I just picked up the Bane one.

You're lucky. I wish they were making a Catwoman one bc I have the Batman and Joker one from TDK. I will definitely be getting the Bane one though when it comes to my store.

Anyone a fan of these?

funko-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie-pop-heroes-bane.jpg

funko-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie-pop-heroes-catwoman.jpg

No. Those things are good for stuff like Disney characters. But not characters like Bane or Catwoman.

Marvel characters look good in them though since they're characters are more kid friendly. I mean, compare Avengers to TDKR. Avengers is definitely more suitable for POPS Dolls.

The classic Batman, Joker and Robin look great, but I was a bit mixed on the TDKR ones. They're ok...

I work at the one off Arnold. Last week I saw we had a bunch of those books in the backroom and I wanted to check them out but didn't want to give too much...or anything of the movie away for me. haha.

I'm not sure if we have those on the floor yet. I could be wrong, I haven't been at work since Sunday. ha.

Target carries the TDKR Secret Files book? I had no idea they even had a book section for stuff like that besides novels, kids books & such. Is the book like a kids book?

Target carries the TDKR Secret Files book? I had no idea they even had a book section for stuff like that besides novels, kids books & such. Is the book like a kids book?
I wouldn't call it a kids book per se. It's a hardcover and laid out quite well. Though it's not that in depth with information and there's big pictures covering the pages.

Does anyone know where (or if) I can purchase either of the theatrical posters in as large a size as possible?

You're lucky. I wish they were making a Catwoman one bc I have the Batman and Joker one from TDK. I will definitely be getting the Bane one though when it comes to my store.
I'm sure they will at some point. They released a Two-Face headknocker for TDK some time after the film came out to go along with Batman and The Joker.

I've already posted this in the DKR Movie Masters thread, but does anyone know more about this thing?:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-Bat-P...item3f17ef7851

Is this in scale with the MM figures? Because in the description it says that the non-removable Batman figure on this Batpod is about 6" tall.

Not sure about that one, but they did release a Movie Masters scale Batpod a few years ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Dark...on_Figures&hash=item53ed79b8ea#ht_1144wt_1200

Anyone a fan of these?

funko-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie-pop-heroes-bane.jpg

funko-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie-pop-heroes-catwoman.jpg

I actually am a big fan of these, I remember when they released a Batman either a year or couple years ago and it was the comic book blue look...I always wanted a TDK suited one.

That's why I was pumped they released these, I bought the Batman one immediately. I'm not sure if I'd get a Bane one, these are a little cutesy and Bane doesn't look as threatening as we know him to be. :woot:

That Catwoman one is cool, but I just don't care for most Catwoman merch...except for the Movie Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"