Raiders of the Official Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:funny: You don't get the real punchline, do you? By trying to manipulate the girl, the nice guy isn't all that nice either. :oldrazz:
Percisely, I don't want to live in a world where I'm treated badly by jerks I will most likely be attracted to because they ignore me and the guys I think are not jerks are secretly manipulating me to be with them. :(

Percisely, I don't want to live in a world where I'm treated badly by jerks I will most likely be attracted to because they ignore me and the guys I think are not jerks are secretly manipulating me to be with them. :(
Or do what I did, and find a nice guy who ignores me for the most part. :funny:

Well, when I need him he's there, but he doesn't call me every hour to see how I'm doing. I'm an adult, I can take care of myself thank you very much. :oldrazz:

Your man sounds fragical. :D

Finally got back home. Been a bizarre 2-weeks. Not that conflicted with delusions of romancing a girl who doesn't care back; but I'm wondering... if my renewed self-control towards emotional expressions are actually the wrong thing to do.

Oh and I actually met up with her -- for some reason it seems that being "best buddies" isn't exactly something I want anymore... and I guess we never connected in that way before, or hell, even in most other ways. I'm taking the advice around here and trying to read people before falling helplessly in fits of one-sided romances again. Why can't people (or is it just me) just express themselves more truthfully?

That comic is genius. I don't ever want to do that and feign friendship for fondness (or is it the other way round?) That's just trolling on a personal level.

Last edited by a moderator:
This. It's amazing how true this is. The bigger dick you are, the more girls love you and want to have sex with you. It's really sad.

I'm pretty sure that's the case... but do you really want to be in a relationship with a girl like that? Good god... it's like High School only it's everywhere. :dry:

I'm pretty sure that's the case... but do you really want to be in a relationship with a girl like that? Good god... it's like High School only it's everywhere. :dry:

Well thats great for me because some people say that what I suggest would only work in highschool.

Well thats great for me because some people say that what I suggest would only work in highschool.
How would it work in high school if most of the techniques are supposed to be used in bars? Are you condoning underage drinking? :funny:

I dunno, I've been with a number of jerks, and not a single one of them had a 6 pack or a huge johnson :p

Did you turn down the "Nice Guy" to be with them? Or were you with them because you thought they were decent, but later found out they were jerks?

Enrique Iglesias says himself that he's got the smallest penis in the world, but he's been banging Anne Kournikova for the better part of 10 years. Guy must be doing something right. :funny:

So I'm talking ot a girl from POF and she told me about a bad date experience.

At a restaurant her date said woman had to break up with him because he's so well endowed. She said"sure , whatever". So he said if you don't believe me look for yourself. He stood up and pulled it out in front of her and other people. Then she said it wasn't that big , lol , but the date was over after that.

He's probably an exhibitionist. If you ask him how the date went, he probably thought it was the best date evar.

Enrique Iglesias says himself that he's got the smallest penis in the world, but he's been banging Anne Kournikova for the better part of 10 years. Guy must be doing something right. :funny:
Big d***s are glamorised by the guys that have average sized units. I can usually tell when someone is lying about it. I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool but it can often be frustrating. Some women can't accommodate certain sizes, and it can be too tight sometimes for me. I'm pretty sure if I was more well equipped it would be downright annoying for me.

Perhaps he knows how to utilize it as oppose to the average male who is out for the count a minute after. :hehe:

He's probably an exhibitionist. If you ask him how the date went, he probably thought it was the best date evar.

lol, He should of said " Don't act like your not impressed"

Plain and simple. I don't give a flying crap how big your pole is as long as you know how to use it. :p

So I'm talking ot a girl from POF and she told me about a bad date experience.

At a restaurant her date said woman had to break up with him because he's so well endowed. She said"sure , whatever". So he said if you don't believe me look for yourself. He stood up and pulled it out in front of her and other people. Then she said it wasn't that big , lol , but the date was over after that.
:lmao: :lmao:

There ARE guys with horrendously large penises, it's a medical condition. But they're not that proud of it, most women would probably :wow: and run away.

That's an assumption YOU made :oldrazz:
Hey, it was an assumption in your favor. At least I was assuming you'd want to go for adult women in bars instead of trolling high schools looking for a statutory rape charge. :funny:

Big d***s are glamorised by the guys that have average sized units. I can usually tell when someone is lying about it. I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool but it can often be frustrating. Some women can't accommodate certain sizes, and it can be too tight sometimes for me. I'm pretty sure if I was more well equipped it would be downright annoying for me.
Honestly, I would cry if faced with something larger than average. That's just not hot anymore, it's painful.

Honestly, I would cry if faced with something larger than average. That's just not hot anymore, it's painful.
Eh? Not sure what your experience is, but I'd say it seems ro be enjoyable for most. Just like an average unit you have to know how to use it. Although there's nothing I do that someone with a smaller one couldn't do. Like you say it can be painful.

:lmao: :lmao:
There ARE guys with horrendously large penises, it's a medical condition. But they're not that proud of it, most women would probably :wow: and run away.

Obviously a woman is going to be disappointed if she cannot feel a mans penis inside her, so it would be silly to suggest size did not matter at all, buts its importance is overrated, mostly by men with self esteem issues (good chance they are perfectly normal anyway).

Interestingly, while size is relevant, Girth and rigidity are more important than Length.

Generally if a guy is having relationship success or failure, the size of his penis is not the reason as to why.

Men are better off learning how to behave in a manner that is more attractive to women, and focus on love making skill when it comes to performance. Things like learning to talk dirty will do much more for him. Oh and be more selfish in bed, don't stop mid coitus to ask if she is enjoying it, if you have to ask the answer is "no". :cwink:

I must admit, I don't think i've ever had a guy who had a small penis, so I honestly can't comment... then again, i've slept with a few people who probably think they have a small penis but I failed to notice, so who knows!

Size really doesn't matter to me is all I know.

In fact, i've been with a guy once who had a pretty big one, but very much did not seem to realise that or take that into account in how enthusiastic he was (if you know what I mean)... and that's just not fun if your body isn't ready for it (if you know what I mean)...

:hehe:

Actually, while we are on the subject of sex -

I was talking to me best friend the other day and she warned me never to be honest with a guy about how many men you've slept with, because in her experience it ALWAYS freaks them out. Whether it's majorly less than them, or majorly more than them.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think when need a "It Matters!" chart in here. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member