A New "Official" Relationship Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so uncommon to find, and so common in desire that if a guy does this for a girl a few times, she may become a stalker, and you will have to get her number blocked and still she will try to find ways to contact, and always seems to find a another way to just pop up in your life.

From experience? :p

Ignoring Dominques character, and back to down on earth right here.

Rape fantasy IS extremely common among women, especially when the rapist is in fact the epitome of the dominant and powerful male. This points to the root of the attraction being the power itself.

I see these "Rape fantasies" more as a desire for sex where the male is the one in charge, where he does not gently stop to ask her, interrupting the moment of passion, "does it feel good?", or "are you enjoying it?".

Where instead he really takes her and uses her sexually as if she were his possession for his own gratification. By that I do not mean being a two pump chump, but rather being rough, dominant, willing to call her names and talk really dirty too. To even go so far as to choke her, spit on her, and pull her hair. Where when the sex is done, the bed is a mess, books have fallen off the shelf, her hair is a giant matted sweat covered mop and she likely has some bruises from where he simply gripped her flesh too hard.
  • That is what a lot of women do want/crave sexually and are in our modern and soft society they are often lacking in their lives. I should say literally starved of by the masses of low testosterone men who are her only options.
It is so uncommon to find, and so common in desire that if a guy does this for a girl a few times, she may become a stalker, and you will have to get her number blocked and still she will try to find ways to contact, and always seems to find a another way to just pop up in your life.

*waits for the ***-storm to roll in*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"