Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else not see this?? It's ****ing awesome.:woot:

[YT]-m63hbXxBUs[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fury Sr. is still around but supposedly the Infinity Formula that slowed his aging has worn off and he can't get more. That's an excuse to retire him in favor of Fury Jr. But if you think about how old Fury would really be, it does make sense. Steve will be 100 in five years and Fury is at least a decade older than him.

Fury Jr. is a SHIELD agent working with Phil Coulson and the Secret Avengers.

...ugh :whatever:

this turns my stomach.

Blame Loeb, and the cartoon industry.
Cartoon industry is mostly fine, we had and have shows that are pushing the boundaries of what the american industry can do with their cartoons, such as Legend of Korra, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and many more. And the Asian cartoon industry is Basically the same as before, full of great, good and bad cartoons.

Cartoon industry is mostly fine, we had and have shows that are pushing the boundaries of what the american industry can do with their cartoons, such as Legend of Korra, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and many more. And the Asian cartoon industry is Basically the same as before, full of great, good and bad cartoons.

I am specifically referring to the American cartoon industry, and its business model that is actively hostile towards crossover appeal. They want 100% kids, and if they don't get that they don't care what they do get.

Oh, how I miss Avengers EMH :csad:. Best portrayal of the Avengers so far IMO. Dare I say it was even better than the movie. And that is saying a lot since the movie was fantastic.

Oh, how I miss Avengers EMH :csad:. Best portrayal of the Avengers so far IMO. Dare I say it was even better than the movie. And that is saying a lot since the movie was fantastic.

There were definitely some things better.

I am specifically referring to the American cartoon industry, and its business model that is actively hostile towards crossover appeal. They want 100% kids, and if they don't get that they don't care what they do get.

That was exactly the reason Loeb and DisneyXD ****canned EMH in favor of dumbed-down fare. Although the network and its lackeys claimed that Ultimate Spider-Man had higher ratings than EMH, that was only true of the 2-8 year old group. EMH's overall ratings were the highest of the network's cartoons, despite what the network and a few online shills said. They don't really want adults watching their shows. Loeb worked to dismantle everything fans liked about EMH in its second season, hoping to make the show simpler to appeal to the youngest viewers. And then, of course, he canceled it in favor of Avengers Assemble.

That was exactly the reason Loeb and DisneyXD ****canned EMH in favor of dumbed-down fare. Although the network and its lackeys claimed that Ultimate Spider-Man had higher ratings than EMH, that was only true of the 2-8 year old group. EMH's overall ratings were the highest of the network's cartoons, despite what the network and a few online shills said. They don't really want adults watching their shows. Loeb worked to dismantle everything fans liked about EMH in its second season, hoping to make the show simpler to appeal to the youngest viewers. And then, of course, he canceled it in favor of Avengers Assemble.

I was hoping that after Disney's acquisition, Marvel's animation studio would improve as a result. But mindset like this can only be counter-productive to the quality of their animated series. I'm not saying that they can ever be hoped to make a cartoon as compelling as B:TAS, but their handling of EMH shows that their ambition is as small as the demographics they're trying to target on Disney DX.

I hope that one day we can get the truth about what really happened with EMH. That show was head and sholders better than any other cartoon then and now Marvel related.

Plus the guy voicing Stark was WAY better than Adrian Pasdar, he sounded exactly like RDJ

Did anyone else not see this?? It's ****ing awesome.:woot:

[YT]-m63hbXxBUs[/YT]

holy crap this is awesome....
The Batman version is great too

Watched the 5 first episodes of EMH by accident the other day lol (never watched that show before); nothing was on, I was just zapping

It was pretty cool to see Pym building Ultron's hermet while talking to Janet, he didnt know what was coming lol

EMH would have been so awesome in a third season. They would have brought in the X-Men like they had brought in the FF, and then you woulda had all that madness, Beast on the team, AvX, oh man, it would have been awesome!

Yeah Justice League first season, Young Justice, EMH all were awesome.

Justice League season 1 came out a long time ago and I really like it so I have to say it´s better than EMH.

They guy voicing Ultron was awesome and he who made the voice for IM had the perfect RDJ voice for it!!!!! Agreeeeed!

I miss the Hulk-Thor and Hawkeye dynamic in the new Avengers Assemble. Seriously, it´s not nearly as good as EMH :(

Hulk and the agents of smash is better though. It´s probably because it´s so different from the other series + It´s also funny and the villains are great :D

I´m really dissapointed in the intro of both Avengers Assemble and Agents of Smash. Why can´t they do as good intros as in Justice League 1, 2 and EMH?

I know I'm probably the only one holding this opinion, but I loved every Avenger's voice actor except for Iron Man's. The guy had a line now and then where he sounded exactly like RDJ but most of the time, his voice came off as a whiny version of RDJ's voice to me. I got used to it eventually but I still think he was miscast. They should have got a better RDJ impersonator or someone who can do a different voice altogether IMO.

I know I'm probably the only one holding this opinion, but I loved every Avenger's voice actor except for Iron Man's. The guy had a line now and then where he sounded exactly like RDJ but most of the time, his voice came off as a whiny version of RDJ's voice to me. I got used to it eventually but I still think he was miscast. They should have got a better RDJ impersonator or someone who can do a different voice altogether IMO.

I wasn't a big fan of that guy either. or the godawful voiceover they put over the theme song/intro in season 2. :down

The guy sounded like Jack Black doing Stark to me at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"