Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live World Premier starts in 5 and a half hours.

So that's 2.30 AM my time :funny: Hopefully it will be available online tomorrow, I'll watch anything the next 3 days just to keep myself occupied enough that I don't hunt for spoilers

You guys think the premier should be safe to watch if I'm trying to avoid spoilers?

You guys think the premier should be safe to watch if I'm trying to avoid spoilers?

I think you should be fine. It's all mostly just a tease/extra massive advertisement.

Also, I just checked my local downtown theater; it's not a large place so this might not be that impressive, but they're just showing Infinity War four times a day (presumably on all 8 or so screens they have) the entire weekend (Friday through Sunday) to exclusion of literally every other film that they currently have playing up through Thursday, which includes both big blockbusters and small indie flicks.

For anyone still expecting the X-Men or FF to show up in Avengers 4:

“No, because any of that deal would take a while to get going and years from whenever and if ever it happens. So, certainly it won’t impact the five movies we’ve announced, and it probably wouldn’t impact anything for a handful of years after that. Because really, we’re not thinking about that. We’re thinking of delivering on what we promised. Any movie, especially for any characters we don’t have the rights to yet until someone tells us we do, would be even further after that.”

INFINITY WAR PREMIERE/RED CARPET.

icon2.gif
https://w2.countingdownto.com/2160990

icon2.gif
https://i.imgur.com/3dTahR1.jpg

OFFICIAL/TWITTER REVIEWS.

Avengers: Infinity War social media reactions will be permitted on Monday, April 23 2018 at 10:30 p.m. PT, following the World Premiere in Hollywood. Full reviews are being held until Tuesday, April 24 at 3:00 p.m. PT.

Guys, quote my message if someone asks again.

Thanks for that Fallen :up:

Marvel should also be live streaming the world premiere on their YouTube and website.

My friend who is a film critic has just seen this movie, here in france the movie drop wednesday mornin

he told me this

-this movie will shook the marvel fans because finally Marvel had the balls to do what people were thinkin they were afraid to do
-There will be consequences,huge consequences
-Thanos is extremely brutal,a particular scene in the first act make people incomfortable in the room,cause they werent excepted it ,cause its a Disney Movie , thanos is vicious, the baddest vilain,he's not laughin, he humiliating them, he crush them & drop quotables who will become like a meme a classic one
-the overall CGI is great for some (thanos, iron man,hulk) and bad at some point (iron spider was laughlable.
& the stunt double are abvious at some point specially scarlet JO & evans,the editing was sometimes a bit off & the shaky camera was problematic during some fight sequence
he also complained about the guardians of the galaxy, their presence totally destroyed the tone off the movie(star lord-rocket specially)

his favorite moment is definitely the scene between spiderman & RDJ , beautifully written, extremely intense & emotional
i did not ask him about huge spoilers , like who goin to die or if thanos end up with all infinity stones but he did told me ,the most beloved fans need to prepare themselves, cause what marvel did, in a term of storytellin is somethin no one could of ever imagine

im more a dc fan but im exited for this one,

My friend who is a film critic has just seen this movie, here in france the movie drop wednesday mornin

he told me this

-this movie will shook the marvel fans because finally Marvel had the balls to do what people were thinkin they were afraid to do
-Thanos is extremely brutal,a particular scene in the first act make people incomfortable in the room,cause they werent excepted it ,cause its a Disney Movie , thanos is vicious, the baddest vilain,he's not laughin, he humiliating them, he crush them & drop quotables who will become like a meme a classic one
-the overall CGI is great for some (thanos, iron man,hulk) and bad at some point (iron spider was laughlable.
& the stunt double are abvious at some point specially scarlet JO & evans,the editing was sometimes a bit off & the shaky camera was problematic during some fight sequence
he also complained about the guardians of the galaxy, their presence totally destroyed the tone off the movie(star lord-rocket specially)

his favorite moment is definitely the scene between spiderman & RDJ , beautifully written, extremely intense & emotional
i did not ask him about huge spoilers , like who goin to die or if thanos end up with all infinity stones but he did told me ,the most beloved fans need to prepare themselves, cause what marvel did, in a term of storytellin is somethin no one could of ever imagine

"-Thanos is extremely brutal,a particular scene in the first act make people incomfortable in the room,cause they werent excepted it ,cause its a Disney "
Yes that scene everyone who saw the first 25 min knows about it....the rest lets say he really is telling the truth...and he already saw the movie

he told me this

You got me at "The Memes" :sly: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back