THE BATMOBILE THREAD

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce has Earl Cooper from TAS who helped him build his Batmobile.

ydbGEuC.png
I hope not. A batmobile like this I'd rather have it 100% built from Bruce and Alfred, otherwise there's not really much point in the DIY aesthetic.

I want to drive this batmobile while listening to The Best Things by Filter

This is a music video for The Crow: Salvation and it happens to feature 3 muscle cars with one being black and having a crow logo on the hood as they drive to a cave

Now I want Fred Ward as a mobster in a sequel to The Batman!

Last edited:
This batmobile is so hawt, I've thought about it every night.

I think gear heads/steampunk people will really get a kick out of this movie.

I think we'll get the Aronofsky treatment with Bruce working in a garage rather than a batcave.

When I said the car is incognito. I meant it could blend in better hiding in alleys. It almost looks like a regular car no one would really pay attention to.

Although that exposed engine is kind of silly. Anyone can destroy it when Batman is away from the car

Last edited:
I think gear heads/steampunk people will really get a kick out of this movie.

I think we'll get the Aronofsky treatment with Bruce working in a garage rather than a batcave.

When I said the car is incognito. I meant it could blend in better hiding in alleys. It almost looks like a regular car no one would really pay attention to.

Although that exposed engine is kind of silly. Anyone can destroy it when Batman is away from the car
Got to admit, I agree. Thought about this as well ... almost as goofy as BnR’s convertible Batmobile. Practical car but completely illogical exposed engine.

You can always just say that it's a special engine that has magnets that stop the bullets or maybe it's extremely reinforced or something like that. Not really a big deal, plus it being that way allows him to go faster and be louder when he wants to be menacing.

it looks cool with that engine in the back like that, aesthetics.

I'm sure it's at least bulletproof somehow

You can always just say that it's a special engine that has magnets that stop the bullets or maybe it's extremely reinforced or something like that. Not really a big deal, plus it being that way allows him to go faster and be louder when he wants to be menacing.
It’s stupid to have the engine exposed but it looks cool

I do think this version of the Batmobile will lean heavily onto the "it's more than meets the eye" aspect. It looks like a normal muscle car... until it isn't.

I do think this version of the Batmobile will lean heavily onto the "it's more than meets the eye" aspect. It looks like a normal muscle car... until it isn't.
It doesn’t look like a normal muscle car ... the engine being so exposed is logically really dumb.

While the engine being so exposed looks cool, this isn't & shouldn't be Fast & Furious, from a design perspective it doesn't seem well thought out considering they seem to be trying to keep the character grounded & more realistic than ever.

While the engine being so exposed looks cool, this isn't & shouldn't be Fast & Furious, from a design perspective it doesn't seem well thought out considering they seem to be trying to keep the character grounded & more realistic than ever.
If there's anybody that can make an exposed engine bulletproof, it's Batman.

Well it's the early days of his career. Bruce will learn

"Maybe an exposed engine wasn't a good idea."

*Looks at giant gunshot in exhaust system when he was running away from the cops.*

I'm getting sick of the Fast and Furious jabs. Batman has had simple batmobiles including muscle cars! Fast and Furious didn't invent them and aren't the only films to feature them. I get more Mad Max vibes anyway of his interceptor. It makes sense for a type of vehicle like this given the apparent grounded approach.

Fast and Furious this and that as a bad thing but it didn't even make this type of car popular! 60's batmobile says hello along with Dukes of Hazzard and Mad Max

Dukes of Gotham
Batman and the Bandits
Mad Bat
Batsky & Robtch
The PunisBat(Punisher with Thomas Jane)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"