BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my Manip - from an original image by a few other forum members...one was BattleAngel- forget the others...

Update Edit:
The main members who worked on that image that I failed to remember were CosBlade (original image shown below - found in Thread 13, post #391) and theFlamingCoco did work on it too! Not sure why my image is not showing in that old thread (it's still being hosted on my Google+ account...maybe the name was changed or something...)

Here is CosBlade's original image...
2mfyatg.jpg

Excellent!

Affleck batsuit?
tumblr_n40otlznmY1tsnyzqo1_500.jpg

I don't buy anything for this suit to be real. someone can debunk this?

That's a toy and it doesn't look like a maquette either.

Going with it being fake.

I hope it's not real. There's almost nothing I like about that.

Well that certainly doesn't fit the whole "nothing you've ever seen on film before" schtick they've been going on about either. That's not comic accurate enough to be the suit unless that's the armor suit that's been rumored. Although I could see how that could be compared to the Noel suit that some folks have been saying it resembles.

It is fake, it was posted on another site today which then quickly got debunked

I like the belt and the fabric underneath on the stomach and chest, but that's it. I don't believe for a second that's real.

I doubt the real thing would copy and paste the arkham gauntlets. 100% fake.

Sadly, it's not even a very good fake. I'd like a decent fake to get excited over at least.

Also, I hope that when the reveal does come (someday) that they won't just have batman standing there like that. The supersuit reveal was at least somewhat dynamic. Something similar to either of the pics below would go a long way in selling Ben as Batman and the batsuit.

CiWm4bm.jpg

W0eF0i7.jpg

Sadly, it's not even a very good fake. I'd like a decent fake to get excited over at least.

Also, I hope that when the reveal does come (someday) that they won't just have batman standing there like that. The supersuit reveal was at least somewhat dynamic. Something similar to either of the pics below would go a long way in selling Ben as Batman and the batsuit.

CiWm4bm.jpg

W0eF0i7.jpg

I'm sure Snyder's reveal shots of the Trio will look awesome, even in the unlikely scenario that the suits look bad.

I'm sure Snyder's reveal shots of the Trio will look awesome, even in the unlikely scenario that the suits look bad.

I refuse to acknowledge the possibility of another ugly batsuit. This one will be the bees' knees.

I honestly did not really love the Man Of Steel suit when it was first revealed, but once I saw it on screen/trailers/TV spots I thought it made so much sense. I feel like its going to be the same thing with the Bat-Suit.

Affleck batsuit?
tumblr_n40otlznmY1tsnyzqo1_500.jpg

I don't buy anything for this suit to be real. someone can debunk this?

It's somebodies custom-made action figure; already debunked as such elsewhere.

Why it needed debunking is beyond me; it's deeply obviously at first glance that it's an action figure. Unless Ben Affleck has some torso articulation I'm not aware of, it absolutely astounds me that anyone fell for this. It defies all reason.

What motivates people to try and pass off fakes?

How ironic. The person to identify this as a fake, is indeed...a fake!

:oldrazz:

Wait a second, will the wonder woman costume be revealed at the same time with the batsuit?

Wait a second, will the wonder woman costume be revealed at the same time with the batsuit?

Possibly. There isn't anybody with inside information on the forums who could answer that question.

It's somebodies custom-made action figure; already debunked as such elsewhere.

Why it needed debunking is beyond me; it's deeply obviously at first glance that it's an action figure. Unless Ben Affleck has some torso articulation I'm not aware of, it absolutely astounds me that anyone fell for this. It defies all reason.

Astonishing. Even as a toy, it looks "toyish".

OMG new Batsuit!!?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back