BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically correct, but say gauntlets and 99.99% understand what is meant. Say bracers and the only outcome is that the 0.01% get to make an explantory post ;)

Technically correct, but say gauntlets and 99.99% understand what is meant. Say bracers and the only outcome is that the 0.01% get to make an explantory post ;)

True. I just want to make sure the correct info is out there (somewhere). Education is a good thing. :woot:

Some twitter account claiming that Larry Fong tweeted this, but I can't find it. Smells like BS and I really hope it is. Either way it's one I haven't seen.

BlXmT2YCIAAY6Px.jpg:large

Looks reminiscent of Affleck in his Daredevil pose, but he looks WAY too scrawny in the picture.

I'm not fond of a couple elements in that suit, but I love pics that have an atmosphere like that.

Well it's certainly the type of feel/environment I want for the new batman.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Some twitter account claiming that Larry Fong tweeted this, but I can't find it. Smells like BS and I really hope it is. Either way it's one I haven't seen.

That is a terrible suit.

1. He is way too skinny.

2. His shoulders.

3. His boots.

4. He is way too skinny.

5. The belt.

6. He has to eat.

I wish the Begins gloves had been nice leather ones like the ninjas wore instead of smoothskin neoprene, with maybe a hand-plate like those had too.

The braces (we always call them gauntlets but they're really braces, right?) were a cool approach to Batman's traditional gloves, just the dumb smooth gloves ruined it.

And I wish he'd kept the braces/gauntlets for the next suit for a bit of continuity. I'd rather the TDK had been in improvement/refinement of the BB design than a wholesale switch, honestly.

I'd still call them gauntlets since the glove appears to be part of an integrated whole at least in the original LoS version.

Scottish Batman Wears the Batsuit "Regimental Style"

... not my ideal batsuit, but

I'd still call them gauntlets since the glove appears to be part of an integrated whole at least in the original LoS version.

You can't really tell about those ones that Ra's and the ninjas wore, but, since the ones that Batman himself wore were repainted LoS ones, and those were definitely bracers, I think it's safe to assume to assume the LoS Ones were bracers too.
Regardless, Batman wore bracers and gloves in Batman Begins, (and as far as I can tell, in TDK and TDKR, too) not gauntlets.

Looks reminiscent of Affleck in his Daredevil pose, but he looks WAY too scrawny in the picture.

Real-world built is comic-book scrawny. I'd love if his build was like that - it's perfectly fine.

I can't believe I saw people saying Chris Evans in cap 2 was small. Ferchrissakes.

Last edited:
Real-world built is comic-book scrawny. I'd love if his build was like that - it's perfectly fine.

I can't believe I saw people saying Chris Evans in cap 2 was small. Ferchrissakes.

Lulz

chris-evans-flaunts-huge-biceps-on-captain-america-set.jpg

That's almost akin to a mental disorder, one where contentment is unattainable. The guy seriously looked like a tank.

That's almost akin to a mental disorder, one where contentment is unattainable. The guy seriously looked like a tank.

It's kind of like body dysmorphia, but projected onto someone else.

The tweet you read was probably referring to this article:
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/04...tman-1346713?lt_source=external,manual,manual

The article itself was actually referring to the picture of the Panavision camera Fong tweeted out a couple of days ago which is a little misleading considering the article used that fan drawn Batman as the first image directly below the headline. It's just really cheap and somewhat deceitful "journalism".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"