BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something like the Captain America suit from the Avengers would work for Batman, and the cape could be like Superman's cape from Superman Returns.

The shower curtain? I'm not really a fan, but the major fixes it needed were a better method of attachment to the cowl, and a fully scalloped hem.

Oh man. Just build up the shoulders on that and you have that God awful suit Azrael made after taking the mantle.

like this...
4d1b8411c1320.jpg

what comic is that panel from? Broken City perhaps?

batman_by_adam_fisher-d4bnks1.jpg

batman__textures_by_adam_fisher-d4bnl5p.jpg

I like the high tech contacts.

This concept has potential. Lose most of the blue accent lights, enlarge the symbol, and something like this could work. I even think the contacts are cool.

That cowl is God awful.

Contact lenses as a way to adapt the white eyes for a movie is a good idea though. Activating the HUD would make his eyes go milky-white/gray.

I'd rather have lenses that can slide down, like the Arkham games. I can be done without looking as stupid as The Dark Knight.

Nope I don't like that at all, that cowl....

Looks way too high-tech and busy. Batman should have a more fabric-like suit like in the comics and like Superman's suit in MOS.

I suspect with the universe they're crafting starting from Man of Steel...yeah, I'd expect Batman's suit to be a bit closer to Superman's suit. Or maybe not, they could go the complete opposite...but I wouldn't expect that. I'm expecting a more fabric approach, and less of a militarized look.

If there's one thing I know I want to see for certain, it's that they carry over the separate cowl from suit concept from TDK trilogy. The rest, I could see myself accepting.

I think Batman and Superman should have drastically different materials and looks for their suits. Don't want them to look similar.

Another... http://sadbatmancries.ytmnd.com/ And I actually liked that scene.

Oh, you know a scene like that will happen. Superman all weak and Batman saving his ass. More material for slash fiction.

batman-and-superman-combined-cosplay-the-best-of-both-worlds.jpg

tumblr_mecxzv7zIJ1rztdgoo1_1280.png

On a more serious note, this was something I posted in one of the older Batman suit threads. Note, I'm not focusing on the material here...

tumblr_mdcou2iQDu1rg3cheo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mde9rbQFcf1rg3cheo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mde9rbQFcf1rg3cheo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mde9rbQFcf1rg3cheo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq8qbflDy1rg3cheo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mk7x5qXA2S1rg3cheo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mk7x5qXA2S1rg3cheo5_1280.jpg

lmao, I wonder who the hell made those batman things. Those cosplayers look great. Especially the guy as Super-Batman. And about the Batsuit, I like the last pic you posted the most. Those white eyes!

^ That's basically the Arkham City suit. Looks crappy.

i love seeing people give the comment on these suits as "crappy" and "ugly"
there are people (maybe those pictured) who worked super hard on making those get-ups!
cosplay takes a lot of time, effort and butt load of money, and you all strike that hard work down with a simple "looks crappy".
this goes for those who make a 3D design of the character or even a simple manip.

appreciate the work and try saying something like "not what i have in mind for future films"
it's not that hard.... i dunno, maybe since i am older and mature these days i feel like having some manners is important or something...

lmao, I wonder who the hell made those batman things. Those cosplayers look great. Especially the guy as Super-Batman. And about the Batsuit, I like the last pic you posted the most. Those white eyes!

Too bad MOS Superman was a downer too. If he wasn't, then they could do these hilarious moments. How weird would it be if Batman ends up being more upbeat? :hehe:

Part of me feels Snyder will have white eyes for Batman. And if not, we'll see it in whatever concept art gets released. Maybe something like this, though I don't know how well Affleck could see with whatever they used. Maybe what they used in the Spidey films is better...

image3full.jpg

Too bad MOS Superman was a downer too. If he wasn't, then they could do these hilarious moments. How weird would it be if Batman ends up being more upbeat? :hehe:

Part of me feels Snyder will have white eyes for Batman. And if not, we'll see it in whatever concept art gets released. Maybe something like this, though I don't know how well Affleck could see with whatever they used. Maybe what they used in the Spidey films is better...

image3full.jpg
I swear if I hear Bruce saying, "Cheer up, Clark." I'm going to s**t a brick. :cmad: But yeah this is the perfect time for the white eyes! I've been dying to see them for a while, especially when Nolan teased lenses in TDK. And I can't see the pic, the site blocked it.
That suit was probably the only rubber used in that film too.

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back