BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keaton had more charisma than Bale did outside of the suit despite not having the traditional look you'd expect from Bruce Wayne. And yes I'll also concede that Keaton was really just playing a more subdued version of himself.

But IN the suit nobody has carried themselves better than Keaton. He turned in the ideal Batman performance. Perfection. Bale doesn't compare.

I'm not saying anyone is denying it being slang. People just don't think of it as slang. And it's awesome because it's been around so long. "Rad" and "gnarley" are slang too, but those don't have this unusual longevity of "cool."

Anyhoolio, I'm not really a big fan of the original Wolverine Batman ears. But it is most definitely.... cool.

I thought everyone knew it was slang since "cool" is really about temperature. Much like "epic" and "awesome" are pretty much slang now (since people use it for almost anything these days).

I don't really see them as being too similar to Wolverine.

Did they show another image of the suit?

I like some of each..prefer keatons batman, Ledgers joker,.begins story, burtons gotham.

All it is is Kevin Smith describing the ComiCon footage. :huh:

Yeah it it no way says regular bats will have the white eyes.

Why does Kevin Smith always talk like a jubilant fifteen-year old?

[Kevin Smith reading from a dinner menu]

"OOOEMMMGEEEEE I CAN'T WAIT!"

henry-cavill-didnt-eat-for-man-of-steel-shirtless-scenes__oPt.jpg

That's really cool but they could have done a better job with the BvS symbol.

That's pretty cool but after '64 it kinda looks like they just said '**** it' and decided to only do all the major ones

Why does Kevin Smith always talk like a jubilant fifteen-year old?

Because people don't have to act a certain way because you think so, oh & because Kevin Smith is awesome, a truly passionate guy, larger than life that has deep love for all this culture.

Oh wait, is that a problem for you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"