BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder how close the rest of the Justice League may look to their New 52 counterparts. Even though the MoS suit had a lot of differences, to me it still had a bit of the New 52 feel (no trunks, alien-like material, detail to the wrists, similar boot design). I'm wondering if we'll get a similar treatment for Wonder Woman and Flash.

im willing to bet they will have aspects of the New 52 costumes

HA "New Batsuit" is trending on Yahoo. Dear god.

im willing to bet they will have aspects of the New 52 costumes
I think so. I don't expect exact replicas or anything, but if Wonder Woman shows up with silver instead of gold, I will be calling shenanigans.
HA "New Batsuit" is trending on Yahoo. Dear god.
Take that, Batffleck haters! Teheheh.

Still not sure about Affleck, but I'm totally looking forward to see the suit.

I'm starting to wonder how close the rest of the Justice League may look to their New 52 counterparts. Even though the MoS suit had a lot of differences, to me it still had a bit of the New 52 feel (no trunks, alien-like material, detail to the wrists, similar boot design). I'm wondering if we'll get a similar treatment for Wonder Woman and Flash.

I disagree. The New 52 suit is a much more visually drastic change from the classic suit. The MOS suit more or less is the classic suit, just without the briefs and some squiggly lines.

Great to see that Batman's right thigh is bigger than Dove's entire upper body, that his forearms are thicker than her waist, and that he has a weird Thundercat face.

Well done, Rob!

Both have had the character inked in blue and grey as well as black and grey.[/QUOTE]
I know that but per the info Reevz FX gave that I posted yesterday he mentioned the colors being darker, maybe it's just an assumption but I'm thinking the suit will be black and grey, though I had hoped for a tint of blue to the cowl, cape etc.

I disagree. The New 52 suit is a much more visually drastic change from the classic suit. The MOS suit more or less is the classic suit, just without the briefs and some squiggly lines.

Yeah, it's probably just an 'eye of the beholder' situation. I even own a Man of Steel replica, yet still get some of that New 52 feel.

Great to see that Batman's right thigh is bigger than Dove's entire upper body, that his forearms are thicker than her waist, and that he has a weird Thundercat face.

Well done, Rob!

Both have had the character inked in blue and grey as well as black and grey.[/QUOTE]
I know that but per the info Reevz FX gave that I posted yesterday he mentioned the colors being darker, maybe it's just an assumption but I'm thinking the suit will be black and grey, though I had hoped for a tint of blue to the cowl, cape etc.

can you repost it again

Reevz FX @Manuel-- the colors on that suit are in the right direction…but it's a little too polished--- and the cowl isn't right--- again, think Millers Dark Knight Returns.

From the sources FB.

He was refering to the manip someone did a few days ago of the Batman Noel suit.

Last edited:
I am curious when they are going to reveal it they have the pic.

Actually is anyone else hoping for a similar Viral game like the fire rises reveal for Bane

Until an official confirmation, I will hope for a very, very dark shade of blue.

I will hope for all black with a yellow symbol because I loved that fan sketch darn it.... sigh

How would you guys feel if they gave him claws ala The Batman?

BATMAN_BATMAN.jpg

The_Batman.jpg

Reevz FX @Manuel-- the colors on that suit are in the right direction…but it's a little too polished--- and the cowl isn't right--- again, think Millers Dark Knight Returns.

From the sources FB.

He was refering to the manip someone did a few days ago of the Batman Noel suit.
ah it wasnt about what kevin smith saw...my fault

I guess I wouldn't mind. There were a few artists that drew him with almost claw like fingers. TAS Batman even had retractable claws.

I'd prefere if the claws were part of his tech rather than permanently attatched to his gloves.

I guess I wouldn't mind. There were a few artists that drew him with almost claw like fingers. TAS Batman even had retractable claws.

I think it was their way of making him a little bit more ghoulish as that was the overall look of the show. Retractable would be cool. Prep time and all that.

I prefer no claws. They would be too remissive of the whole "angry growly animal" take that was done already in live-action. I would like the new Batman to have a more detective calculative style to him and the claws wouldn't fit that.

Well, the claws made sense, because he used them mostly to hang onto something, when he didn't have anything to hold onto. So he'd dig his claws in. I guess I'd like to see that his suit is a little high tech.

I don't mind a bit of high tech as long as it doesn't feel as if it is high tech. I hope they focus on the shadowy theatrical aspect of Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"