BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. For a multi-million dollar project, it looks like ****.

Yup, it'd be trash. But based on all of the non-classic concepts that so many people have rejected, I have to wonder who would accept a suit like this one.

Nobody really believed that was real did they? It's literally the worst looking thing ever.

Holy crap, guys. You're better than this, thinking that thing was the real deal.

I wasn't saying that this suit would suffice, not by any means, but all I was saying was that suits don't always look great under sunlight or direct lighting. The stuff they can do on set and in post can really bring out the great in a suit.

Snyder's suit will look amazing though - in the shadows or direct light.

With that said, lighting is pretty damn important in these types of movies, especially for Batman. I'm sure Batman won't be film in any day shots (please no, for the love of all that is holy!), so they could theoretically get away with more than we think with the right contrasting mood lighting.

Eh, the lighting isn't really an issue to me. A suit from a film such as this one would look more expensive than that. The pic probably wouldn't be taken outside. And it was pretty puffy-looking.

Eh, the lighting isn't really an issue to me. A suit from a film such as this one would look more expensive than that. The pic probably wouldn't be taken outside. And it was pretty puffy-looking.

I completely agree.

Those crotch studs wouldn't look good under ANY lighting.

OKay shhh, i'm in the process of fooling Latino-Review again.

That suit wouldn't look good in the deepest darkest cave.

Last edited:
Those crotch studs wouldn't look good under any lighting.

I'm just glad to see the guy went the "no trunks" route. It may look cool in the comics, but not so much in real life. I think most people would agree with that.

That's a manip of the Petoskey Batman.

dtuf.jpg

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...skey-batman-a-small-town-superhero/index.html

to the dudes credit thats some awesome cosplay imo

While I wouldn't want that suit for a hollywood big budget film, I think it actually looks pretty decent

I respect that, but I guess I just haven't seen it done right yet.

I didn't mind Nightowl's costume that had trunks or a trunk design at least.

That said I hope they go with the New 52 look.

NiteOwlIIWatchmenmoviecostume.jpg

I didn't mind Nightowl's costume that had trunks or a trunk design at least.

NiteOwlIIWatchmenmoviecostume.jpg

I can see that...but Nightowl's suit is pretty busy, so it works better for me. Batman's would be black/blue trunks on lighter grey suit - just is a hard sell for me. I'm open to it if done well, but I can't see it happening for the next movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"