BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is definitely bens chin.
But

I just don't see Wb sanctioning that sort of material in the age of textured suits. And that belt is very suspect.

Last edited:
exactly…the top most secretive thing is photographed outside…it's not like WB had like a bunch of warehouses and buildings.

That MIGHT be real. It looks like a spec suit. Something that's made from cheap materials to give an impression of how the final costume will look on film.

I actually really like the design. Change the material for the grey and address the crotch problem and you've got a great suit.

:funny:

batfleckscreenshot_zpsa80c0069.jpg
no way that's real. i seem to remember michael clarke duncan (r.i.p.) saying something to the effect of "that's the sexiest man alive?" when seeing ben's, ehem.

look at that bluge. he must be hiding rocket racoon in there.

If legit I like it however I was hoping for a darker grey. But I wouldn't be upset with this

I think it's just some dude cosplaying outside some convention..Although I am zooming in on my tablet and I have to say I think the guy's face is very similar to Affleck's but perhaps just a good look a like of Ben too

The face IS Affleck's for crying out loud..... photoshop is a thing, people.

Are we really doing this?

Lol its a cool little home made suit but im very glad its fake.

article-2499371-1956BA6500000578-433_634x739.jpg

look at the difference in legs. it's probably just a manip from snyder and co.

-The emblem is clearly photoshopped on.
- The belt buckle has a freakin' bat on it.
- The crotch has goddamn STUDS on it.
- The face looks just like the same Affleck photo that manipers everywhere have been using for the last two months.
- The materials are cheap.
- The body proportions don't match Affleck at all.

How can anyone look at picture and not immediately recognize it as the cosplay suit it is?

Boom said:
Come on, guys. You should know better than this.

Travesty said:
What are you talking about? It was saved on his computer under "Batfleck".

100% legit.

You guys are ruining my fun this year. :awesome:

latinoreviewprank.jpg

The face IS Affleck's for crying out loud..... photoshop is a thing, people.

Are we really doing this?

It's the same ben face from the other minaps lol.

The bat symbol looks like cgi and super heroes don't really do cosplay boots, not rich ones anyways.

That MIGHT be real. It looks like a spec suit. Something that's made from cheap materials to give an impression of how the final costume will look on film.

I actually really like the design. Change the material for the grey and address the crotch problem and you've got a great suit.

It can't be real; it's gotta be some cosplay guy. That wouldn't intimidate any criminal...

Shouldn't have revealed the truth, guys. We could've seen how far it would've gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"